Sat 4th Feb B Dinner and Drinks

I bet a few necrophiliacs would disagree with that… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Oh no!!:w00t: What happened Alba??

broke my right wrist, walking the dog not on the bike :smiley:
6 weeks in cast but hopefully less if i behave, so i’m out of action for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Broke your arm walking the dog? Tell us more…

(and gws)

Ouch!! :pinch: Get well soon!!

Sorry hun, i’m going to drop out as well, 02 is a bit of a mission for me…if you go into town, let me know…I’m in Liverpool St area earlier in that day :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that Alba! Hope you feel better soon…

its not the dogs fault, we were in brent park and i was trying to cross a little stream, lost grip on the mud and must have fallen heavy on my wrist.
clear fracture, cast up to my elbow. i’m right handed so i cant even draw on it :laugh:

when I broke my wrist, I learned to do plenty with my left hand

i doubt the things you’ve learned to do with your left would be of any use to me…but yes i’m going to get used to, thanks :smiley:
back to topic, i can only know by friday how mobile i can be, as i’ll be upgraded to new lighter cast.
i wonder if i can have carbon fiber? :smiley:

well the motions will be different with the left hand than what mian’s done. I’m sure he can advise you however in that :w00t:

Sorry Jaime , wont be in London now till Sunday , so I guess it will be all over by then ! have fun all !

I’m definitely in. I’ve put it in the calendar.

It’s a bit of a trek to get over to Greenwich, but never been to the O2:) If I don’t take the bike to the MCN show, may come straight after that (probably laden down with loads of new stuff on credit also). What time is it kicking off?

Hi guys

Kick off is 7.30pm for 10 people. Looking forward to it :smiley:

there is a TGIF next door too :Whistling:

hey who are the other 2 people?

whoever wants to come along :wink: I just booked 10 seats. will cancell the left over seats tomorrow :slight_smile:

Poor show! I’m coming down from Muswell Hill N10 ! thats right next to Islington as well :crying:

Pull finger luv:D

I’m coming from SW7. I’m not even sure what exists outside of there, it’ll be a real adventure for me.

Welll I’m coming from Streatham Hill which is one bus, followed two tubes :slight_smile: Haven’t had a drink since last Saturday, so was planning on a glass or two of wine, but if not will take the bike instead - which will be quicker:)