Route #48

Rideout Leaving the Ace bout 7.30pm, probably involve bout 100 miles ish

Come fueled up as we wont wait

May involve a bit of motorway

Probably finish the night off at a St*nt spot

This is not a post to tell us why you cant make it

Its not a Race, its a rideout

Who’s up for it ?

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way, its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault, not mine or LB’s.

up for this;)

Thats handy, we need a TailGunner :wink: dont forget your Hi-Viz vest (not the stained one) :smiley:

its the only one i got,who"s leading this run :)out

(Angie’s) Mark, :wink:

Hmmmmmmm that means a decent pace, no getting lost, great roads surely that can’t be a Friday night rideout :DWe’re in :wink:

Nice one Grim, be good to see ya :cool: Dont write off people getting lost…you know the cornermen dont understand the corner system :Whistling:

You just can’t get the members these days ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Is Tug coming on his Triple? :Whistling:

Hey guysWould you consider me as a pillion? It would be a great birthday present to me;)

no probs pick you up at 1800:)

Wot a nice fella you are, I’ll take most of the slagging off I give you back :smiley:

be nice to see you on a friday for a change;)

I’ll be there!

I’ll bring cable ties with me this time to help with any parts which fall off tug :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see you’re not blowing out your mates this week.:wink:

not yet anyway:cool:

ok say i’ve got the time and the place…

now i just need the day…

:ermm:

FridayI’ll try to be thereNice to see terry and tug getting on so well, the asbo must be working :stuck_out_tongue:

More than likely its Friday night. And as per normal for me I will not be there in time to join in. Have a safe run out guys.

cheers.will try my damnedest to slip out of work in time to get to this. it’ll be my first magical mystery tour.

Didn’t realise pillions were allowed on these runs - if the Jetstream team are together on a Friday night we might join in now