Route #48

I amin

At least until someone take a wrong turn and I have to organize a second ride because I cant find that bloody Route 48 on google :stuck_out_tongue:

I only ride with pillion :wink:

Good man!!!

Sounds like a plan and I havenā€™t been out in a group for a while, Iā€™ll try my best to get there, donā€™t know if I know any of you (except Rich) so give me a nod when I rock up, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be the only Dream machine Suzuki TLS with twin full Akras. Just to be safe Iā€™ll be wearing an X-lite Mike Hailwood lid.

Which side of town are we heading out of?

Iā€™m in, Iā€™ll stay at the back-middle and pick up the lost ones and catch up with you lot.

Iā€™m in :slight_smile:

thats because your french lol

i found route 48 on google (only the bus route though) lol

Great, Iā€™ll be waiting. Do you still have my address? Iā€™ll PM it to you again.

Sorry but the forecast for friday looks pretty grim, my TL doesnā€™t like the wet at all (needs addressing), generally drops a cylinder which sparadically decides to fire, not much fun.

Sorry.

Just for the sake of balance I think Iā€™ll be at Poppins! :slight_smile:

Have fun thoughā€¦

(I wonā€™t really Iā€™ll be doing this instead - wish me luck! www.thelongestday.org )

:slight_smile:

Nice run out guys, enjoyed that very much indeed. Iā€™m sure there was clear air between trike and road a couple of times :wink:

Thanks everyone, sorry I had to scarper a bit soon - only just in, so my short cut worked great (not) lol.

Top run out.

Thanks to Terry and organisers.

Especially thanks to the fella on the big Suzuki who stayed behind me after I slowed down a lot and waited there until i got my bearings. Top man

Cheers all.
btw. That trike was wicked!

we were back at the m25 junction on the m40 at 11pm then went to the stunt spot and just got in myself your trike is wicked and hope you come on more rideouts soon

Nice ride, thanks to Mark and Terry, very good of you both. Nice roads, no rain, chips and coffee :wink: What more does one need :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a great night, the ride went very well considering the big turn out.

Arnie remember what I said about those photosā€¦ Youā€™ll be in deep cack if you post them :smiley:

Just seen Deb & Grim off home, they came and sampled my coffee and didnā€™t get eaten alive by my dog lol.:D;)

Great night, nice to see so many faces :cool: Cheers for the great roads Mark ā€¦ oh and thanks Terry for organising :stuck_out_tongue:

Lovely coffee Ang but why do you call your dog ā€˜Honeypieā€™? :blink:

Started pouring down a few minutes from home, great timing :smiley:

Glad you got home ok, the rain woke me up a few times but there was no way I could lift my head off the pillow, even now im sooooo tired. I canā€™t do late nights anymore, Iā€™m old and need me sleep.

My dogā€™s a right ā€˜sweetieā€™, isnā€™t she? :smiley:

I keep missing these limmin rides. Didnā€™t get from work until after 7.30pm :frowning:

Nice roads, great evening.

Good to meet you all.

Thanx :slight_smile:

really enjoyed my first ride out even if i was on a bitsa with no mirrors and no leathers still had alot of fun:D ill be mush better prepared next time, different bike and some leathers for sure, thanks and its a credit to the organisers, i want moreā€¦:smiley: