Route #46 Brighton

TimmyFox, Rusty99, Terry-Moto, Tiggi, GSXRAng, Tom88, WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YA!:slight_smile:

I’d get one of these: http://youtu.be/Teh2L3-VtwI?t=24s but then I’d have to change my nickname again. This time it would be something like Mr Christmas Tree:)

I fancy this, can I come? Tom, where are you coming from? I don’t live too far from you, I think

90% Im in for this one. How many miles you covering? When is home time? :slight_smile:

BB

Vara 125, silver, black n red ride kit.

Sorry for spamming my last post. Noob at work :S

We will have to see how the mood takes me (as I have been nominated leader)
Are you allowed out on a Friday Chris. :smiley:

Were they ever in there in the first place…my ears are still ringing from Wales :smiley:

Not sure whether I’m coming straight from work (Holborn) or if I’ll be going home from work first to drop stuff off.

Looks like it will be a good turn out. Anybody with a GroPro fancy videoing this?

I’ll bring my GoPro and dslr as usuall but not sure if the battery / SD card will allow to film it all the way down to Brighton;) I’ll invest in a bigger card anyway I guess:)

Damn you - I’m out! :ermm::Whistling::laugh:

Your number plate can accidentally fall off… we’ll all vouch for you :wink:

Any IAM riders going on this?

Interesting question, trying to remember who has a beard, a Pan European and a tweed jacket that stinks of real ale and woodbines :smiley: :wink:

More like fat, balding and rides a blue zx9

Haha that is stored safely in the little box it came in with the exhaust :stuck_out_tongue:

If there are any going remember, it’s not Sunday so no preaching & no, we don’t want an ‘ass…ociate’ t-shirt :smiley:

Just for the record anyone with Go Pro. I do not want to be filmed keep your cameras for when you are out on your own.:wink:

Don’t be camera shy. You’ll have a helmet on. :smooooth:

If you mean this Chris he’s allowed out whenever he likes but he’s usually in Palmers Green on a Friday:D

(Last night he was talking about joining a Friday night Route# but not sure if he meant this week or not)

Not likely to come due to already covered working hours for the week and having to do another day tomorrow, however if I’m not feeling as knackered and I (we) do come - I also do not want to be within camera shot at any point…:doze:
Don’t make me sue you under data protection! :laugh:

Who the f@ck keeps fucking about with the heading of this post:…it aint about anyone, its a route ride… for people that go…simples