Route #32

Thanks for the ride guys, Nice to meet a few new faces. :w00t:

That was fun :smiley:

Was hoping to see you
Soon! X

Followed someones tail-lights coming back. Followed and followed and followed Then he took of like a rocket. Carried on going and going and going. Started to think something is not good:w00t: Got lost:w00t: You feckers you left me. I was so scared being out there all alone in the dark:crying: Ended up in East finchley:w00t: How the hell did i get there:D I tell you something thought tel that was one thrilling ride-out. That came close to being better than sex:w00t: And while where on the subject nice to see a few girlies on this one. Thiers something about a women on a bike:D it just makes me feel all warm inside;)

Thanks tel we got to do that again and soon:)

Girls on bikes making you feel all warm inside??? You didn’t mess in your pants again did you, lol :wink:

I think you were behind Simon (tattooed guy on the blue/silver CBR) When he came back the the Ace he said he thought he might have lost you when there was some traffic.

As for being left, you should speak to Bandit Bird , she set up an LB helpline for when people get left behind or just need directions :w00t:

Ha ha ha, Sherrie you are a bad person!! :smiley:

Thanks for the ride out T&T!

It felt good to stretch the legs of the moto even if I did hold people up and lost my bottle because the seat was coming off! :blink:
(excuses, excuses)

Great body positioning from Rich and Alex (sparky KD)! :smiley:

Ha ha! Oh God! I remember that post well…

:slight_smile:

Not half as good as yours on the last roundabout before we stopped for food, you cracked us up G :smiley:

Brilliant ride, sorry you got lost Rob, you missed the stunt spot and the banter at the coffee stop later, was your ears burning ? :smiley:

Nice to see some new faces on the ride :cool:

I had given up by then!

Really…thank f*ck we never saw your Retard stylie foot out going on before that, we’d of just fell off :slight_smile: