Route #32

I’m in if it’s not peeing down :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow night, no Anglesey or Wales for me :slight_smile:

I’m up for this :smiley:

A long time we don’t do this route… See you friday fellas!!!

does that mean garret it coming aswell then?

i’m up for this tel see you at the ace:)

Yeah go on then, why not :slight_smile:

Can’t get there till 8pm as I don’t finish till 7.30pm so I guess I’m out which sucks. Ah shucks…I’ll sit at the Ace on my own :smiley:

Knowing this lot thier bums wont hit thier seats until 8pm so you never know:D

ill come along if im back in time from my squash match

Well this bum is seriously going to need some scran before she rides…I’ll get there asap, depends how punctually I finish my coaching as to how quickly I can get over…oh how I love that ride frm Twickenham on a Friday night!!!

I fecking working so can’t make it!:angry:

Can’t do the LBB BBQ party either feck sake!!:crazy:

We’ll defo be leaving the Bus stop oppersite the Ace at 7.30pm, we try to get some riding in before it gets dark ;)Miss V, sorry we cant wait, sent you a pm of route, catch up or see you at the food stop if you want to come :)Anyone thats not been on a friday night ride, we’ll be using the cornerman system, please read this if you dont know how it works :slight_smile:http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic435756-52-1.aspxAnd Tug1400 will be the Tailgunner :slight_smile:

See you at the Bus stop, I think me Gems and Clint are gonna make it tonight.

Have replied to your PM…I’ll maye try catch you guys up after I’ve chowed down on some expensive Ace Caff food!!!Shiny side up peeps xx

Looks like good deal of rain on route according to metcheck.com :frowning:

Does route #32 invlove any parks or playgrounds? :stuck_out_tongue:

(:hehe: revenge for Frith last week! lol)

have no bike so will not be out.

i have the car lol

Hmm,

Well metcheck.com claims it should be raining now and I can’t see any evidence on this so …

ar se - after riding right through london for over an hour, i got there 15 mins late and youd left. Better luck next tme. Sorry MD, maybe see you Sunday morning.