Route #32 Friday 2nd June

I’ll come to the Ace and say hi to you folks, but not sure about route 32 and potentially have the option of another ride that night. But will be there about half 6 ish.

I like the sound of fear (is it fear?) that “Route 32” is creating… Up for it.

Sorted…:hehe:

As I love Route #32 so much, I’m in :smiley:

aint u banned from this forum :stuck_out_tongue:
i thik all the usual suspects will be there, be good to see u rick :cool:

Oi saggy b0llocks :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve just seen your text lol … Not sure about tomorrow night as Jades coming up to pick George up and we are away early Saturday morning.

I didn’t post before as this is a thread to say who ‘is’ going :smiley:

no need to get personal ang, sorry about the predictive txt, i typed in evening and it sent droppy saddle bags :stuck_out_tongue:
try to sort it out, wont be the same without ya :wink:

Would Route #32 be OK to do on 690smc?

jasonb will be on one :wink:

Feckin’ awesome, looks like I’ve sorted childcare, see you at the Ace.

When is he ever not ON ONE?

I have just dropped my rear wheel in to the shop to see if they can replug it as it still has a slight leak, providing they dont balls it up then I will Tag along…

Nope… can you explain it some more :smiley: :hehe:

Man what a blast, just told my missus that it was nearly as good as sex so she wants me to prove it!

Big thanks to the group for letting a nubie along, but I managed to keep up.

Till the next one.

Rusty, come along when we go to FF soon!

Was good to meet ya all. Good blast, thanks!

Terry/Flats…sort your glasses out, following me in the rain on my chicken strip fresh tyres isn’t a great idea. haha

Bet you losers that didn’t come feel you missed out… YOU DID!

Just let me know when FF is up and I will come work permitting.

Great ride out guys, cheers. Fantastic to finally find some decent roads and the half time entertainment was good to watch too. Look forward to the next one.

And motopup, how did the filming tour out? Would be interested to see some of it.