Route #32 Friday 2nd June

:smiley:

Is there a map for this route 32? :slight_smile: Obviously not to the area where there may or may not be st**ts of any kind :smiley:

Depends if I trust my brakes by then, at the moment I donā€™t wanna ride the bloody thingā€¦ I am sure all will be fixed by then :slight_smile:

Google route #32 Mel, im sure yyour find all you need to know :wink:

Thank you tel, I willā€¦

I also found some help via Facebook and as long as I am trusting my brakes I will be coming, any doubts about them and I wonā€™tā€¦ I am always a bit nervous of unknown routes but saw enough to know iā€™ll enjoy this one :wink:

Few of us done the route last night, it was good to get back doing itā€¦forgot how good it was :cool:

Bumper d bump :smiley:

Gonna fscking miss it, wife working late. Iā€™ll likely pop down the ace when she gets home, around 9:30ish or so. mutter

Will be on the next one!

Iā€™m in :wink:

Read the instructions:

This is not a post to tell us why you cant make it

Arrrgh. Ok, now looking for a babysitter so I can make it after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m in, now I know I will probably regret asking this butā€¦is there a spot where you all congregate in as the last time
I went there to meet some people there were over 200 fecking bikers and I got fed up asking ā€œare you laserjoeā€.

Weather looks jank compared to the weekend.

bus stop oppersite the ace @ 7.30;)

4 weeks notice and u need a baby sitter :smiley:

south of the river tate & lyle pussy x

Rofl yeah sad arenā€™t I. Canā€™t find the feckinā€™ route through google, else Iā€™d bloody weā€™ll come and join you part way through!

Alright. I would also like to join this one as my first run south of the wall. I am used to group riding up in Scotland so look forward to some new roads. Will be coming on my ZZR14. Now dare I ask the same question as Rusty. Where exactly will I find you?

As above , the bus stop opposit the ACE at 19:30

Oh aye. Missed that bit. Cheers, see you there.

Iā€™m looking to come straight from work.

FILMING NOTICE: (going from A&7s advice)

It is extremely likely i will have 2 cameras on this ride out. I am filming for my own use and learning video editing and camera mounting positions. I will NOT be posting videos of anyone wheelieā€™ing, stoppies, overtaking, dangerous stuff. I will also NOT be posting any video of riding that I may feel is ā€˜wrongā€™ so everyone can point out your mistakes and start a slagging thread. This is for fun. Any video I do post will not show anything illegal or likely to get you, or more importantly me in trouble. All my videos I edit out my own naughty stuff. Then delete it. I donā€™t film to show off my ā€˜bad ass skillsā€™

If your not sure on what i mean, come and talk to me. I will help explain it some more. Likewise if you donā€™t want to be in the video, tell me on the night and ill edit you completely out of any footage i get, then delete it. (ill make a note of your bike and gear your wearing. Donā€™t tell me on this thread or via PM) From all my day time rides the camera doesnā€™t pick up number plates unless Iā€™m a foot behind you. Again, ALL number plates visible will be edited out. Any videos i post will be on my youtube account and very likely to be private (view only by link)

This stops any randomly searching youtube and re-posting.

Is that all clear??? ^^^^^^