Ron Haslam 01/06/16 Travel Arrangements

I am in North London Endfild still not sure if I will drive or ride

Can you let me know if you drive as you may be able to do me a huge favour that will save me a lot of time :slight_smile:

@LeroyRowe - if you are driving then I’d like to jump in with you and split fuel - If you are riding then lets ride up together.

@anyone else riding up - if there are no car slots we could potentially meet up at the first Welcome Break Services as you get on the M1 - before Watford (Welcome Lodge, London, UK NW7 3HU). 

I read online that On-Track’s sign on time is 8.00am - so an early start - perhaps departing Welcome break at 06:00 / 06:15 ?? - Anyone who has ridden up before can you confirm if this is time enough?

Soon…soon… soon…Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!

Sam- what time do we need to get there?

I looked on the website but it just says 15 mins before your booked slot.

… ahh I just see in Marmablades early post that " We have to sign on at 12pm on the 1st June 2016."

So not such an early start.!

I’ll ride up if you guys are. If you drive, no big deal but I’ll make my own way as I might need to leave early.

I think it is an 11:30 sign on but will confirm tomorrow as they are on track today.

@ Bobner, please excuse me if I have got this wrong. I don’t have you on my list, have you just joined and are one of the Non forum members I have down? can you tell me your name so I can make sure I haven’t missed someone off the list.

Really sorry to be a pain :slight_smile:

Pm’d you

LOL, sorry about that mate. I got really worried then :slight_smile:

Thought I had missed someone and I was going to have to pay for someones track day!!! (don’t all start saying you paid me and think I’m gonna pay!!! lol)

Sam

I am driving up A12 (À406 A10) or (M11) M25 M1.

Could pick Cypher up on the way, three more seats free, what do you need doing?

I normally Pick Martin up (AceMan) but if LeroyRowe is in Enfield he could Possibly Pick Martin up to save me a little detour.

I really don’t mind getting Martin but seems silly if someone is coming past his as he is out that way anyway :slight_smile:

Des, If you don’t mind getting Cypher I can take Me, My Son, Toony and that leaves 2 seats or 1 if I get Martin.

Brains, I’m happy to take one of your seats if it’s going free.

thanks!

No problem, you’re on the route

Ok guys I have blagged the car from the wife (half term = no school run) - so I have 3 spaces going in the Prius…!

I live N22 - closest stations Bounds Green Tube - Piccadilly line (8 mins walk) and Bowes Park Overground station (5 mins walk).

I will be driving via  A406  / M1

any takers??

Cheers

Rob.

I’ll be driving up earlyish from West Oxfordshire if anyone wants a lift.

Blade, can you give me a heads up if any advance notice required to borrow leathers?

Thanks!

In that case I’m up for going with Brains then. I’d like to share the fuel cost if you’re up for it too. 

No advance booking needed. They have more than enough sets

Sorry don’t think I will be driving now