Ron Haslam 01/06/16 Travel Arrangements

I need to gauge interest on a MiniBus.

I can get a 17 seater Minibus for £200 as it will be needed for 2 days hire, plus around £60 fuel, i will try to get it from the people i used last year who let me have it for 1 days hire charge but can’t promise anything.

I will only be doing 1 Pick up point this year as it was an absolute nightmare last year for me and i didn’t get home till almost 10pm, People are welcome to come to my house to get on the Minibus in Hornchurch Essex and then i will do a Pick Up in Stratford (Westfield Shopping Centre) and those will also be the Drop Off points.

If all 17 seats are taken it will be about £16 each or £10 each if i can get it for the 1 day hire cost.

Let me know what your Travel plans are.

Just spoke to them and they will do the same deal as last year which was £130 collecting it Tuesday Night and taking it back Thursday Morning, So if i say £70 for fuel to make sure i don’t get lumbered with a fuel charge when i take it back!! 

works out to £12 each

Stick me in, front seat window.

No problem Des, 4 seats Taken as i Know Martin wants a seat too :)

1. Me

2. Brains_t

3. Aceman

4. ShaunC

Was ist RHRS?

Ron Haslam Race School

What time would you be leaving your house and is there unrestricted street parking for cars?

Not sure on times yet, and yes parking is fine and unrestricted

Can you please put me down for this too? Saves me fuel driving up and sounds like good fun on the bus!

No Problem, thats now on there :slight_smile:

1. Me
    2. Brains_t
    3. Aceman
    4. ShaunC

I’m in, only because Martin is! Should I ride to your place as we discussed a while ago?

I’ll drive up myself.

I’m equidistant from the school to your pickup location so it doesn’t make sense for me to take the mini bus.

Yes that would be great, if Sweeny T doesn’t want to come on the minibus I can then get rid of the Stratford pick up

I think we should pay a little more, so that Marmablade is not paying for the fuel or hire at all.  He’s going to all the effort of arranging this, so I’m goning to pay £15.

Shit your Germans good

I think we should pay a little more, so that Marmablade is not paying for the fuel or hire at all.  He's going to all the effort of arranging this, so I'm goning to pay £15. Aceman
Completely agree. He's done lots already as it is and it would only be fair if we covered Sam's costs.

And I’m not on that list already??? You’ve made me reply…tut tut tut

I’m happy with that!! And a beer (maybe not on the same day)!

You’re on the spreadsheet on my computer, which is the important list lol

You were very nearly on the black list there dude