Ron Haslam 01/06/16 Travel Arrangements

Not whilst I’m working on your SV I can’t be

Working? Since when I thought you’d downed tools mate

:slight_smile: trying today but not looking good

Any seat’s left?

Any seat's left? LeroyRowe
15 of them!!! lol

No one has actually commited to the Mini Bus so we may as well make our own way.

Sorry been mega busy and missed posts. Will be making my own way with my brother now as plans have changed. What time do we have to be there and roughly what time do you think we’ll be done by?

No Problem.

I’ll get the times together and let everyone Know.

Thanks

Aw shame…oh well I’m sure it will be a brilliant day either way. Thanks for trying to sort something, Sam.

Hey guys -

Im in North London - Bounds Green N22.

So I have an option of either riding up - or car pooling!

So who is riding up - and from where?

Who is driving up - and from where?

Cheers.

Also missed these posts as been a bit busy. I’m in Stratford. Happy to make my way riding over, but if anyone driving up, happy to split fuel costs. I’m on a hornet, which’ll be no fun to get there on.

Lambda, I’m in the same area and going to meet Sam at his place. Wanna go together if you’re coming with us?

I’m coming up from Greenwich so if l have to drive could pick you up on the way.

Thanks for the offer, brains! I might take you up on that if Sam doesn’t hire the van, otherwise I’ll probably go down to his place and jump in his caravan :D

What time do we have to be there (at the race school) by?

Please remember I only have 5 seats and not a coach!! I can’t fit everyone into my ford c-max!!

Does anyone remember roughly what time the day finishes? I’ve managed to double book on the same day friends from Hong Kong are staying with us. So thinking I might ‘skip class’ on the latest session :slight_smile:

I’ll be in my S-Max but only using five seats.

It finishes about 4:30 off the top of my head. I have emailed them for exact times so will let you know when they reply.

Thanks for everything Sam!