Rioting Robs Ridiculous Ride-out (2011)

We had a bad day in Willsden and still wsh to offer our soft touch support in the areas that you feel may need it.:ermm:

1. Have you got a rough idea of cost?

2. With only 6 riders, can someone come find me when I lose the rideout (notice I used the word ‘when’) :D:D

3. is the list full yet?

oh go on then! put us down too:) is that 6?:wink:

put me down for this

That’s another 10, blimey you’ve got to double your ride Rob :stuck_out_tongue:

:w00t::ermm::unsure:

what 4 weeks? 44miles a day:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I dont think you can only take 6 people Rob… what about all your friends on here? Dont you care that most of us will feel rejected? :D:D I have 2 people in mind that i’m bringing, so that’s 3 of us :w00t::w00t:

OK, due to popular demand, this trip will be increased to a maximum of 16 riders “yes it’s been doubled”.;):slight_smile: Thier will be no reserve list if riders drop out along the way " actually it’ll be more helpfull if you do" as looking for suitable accomadation that will accept 16 bikers will be dificult at best:w00t:Will be looking at costings next:w00t::smiley:

Ok, put my name down, providing i can take 2 whole weeks off work :smiley: Nice and relaxed, but someone needs to check i’m still with the group… :D:D

Dont worry mel, dont let the more experienced rider intimidate you;) the pace will not be a fast one:D I’ll put you down as a maybe;)

Keep it to 10 bikes max and only experienced riders, it will be a whole lot more fun that way. The last thing you need is to have to ‘nanny’ someone on a trip like that:) Hotels will be no problem, especially as you are looking so far in advance;)

6 to 16 Doubled??? :wink:

Maths not your strongest subject at school Robert? :D:D:D:P

I was waiting for that to be mentioned Ang, only put 6 but always was looking at 8;):smiley:

Dont worry Mo, done nothing but give this ride a lot of thought over the last 24 hours;):smiley: will be speaking to you, Chris and Mark in due course;)

In GS circles, a local mechanic called Steptoe does a Morocco run each year. 2 days to get there. 1500 miles :w00t: If someone gets left behind, they… get left behind ! Best to chose your company wisely, otherwise its not much of a holiday :slight_smile:

As said, points have been noted and i’m working on a plan now that should keep everyone happy, 2 groups of 8 riders:D an experienced pack that will leave locations 10mins before the less experienced pack, that way the less experienced riders wont upset the ride of the experienced;) Simples:hehe::slight_smile:

i am taking 6 bikes to france and spain at the end of april for 2 weeks and one of the biggest problems is some will need looking after.If the group gets to big you end up with a logistical nightmare specially if you are using hotels.

Job in Lagos is looking quite likely - (90% sure) so looking like a month off next summer should work a treat! June '11 is perfect timing for me given it’s the rainy season…so will have to find somewhere to store the wheels.

So pencil me in please Rob :slight_smile:

Me too please