Right you all got clubs

We Have Arnies . Smiled . and now rattys theres probaly more but I am gonna make one that no one will join but I will know I am in a club lol

I propose a club called :

The non Corner-rer non knee down club to which I will be No1! the rubishest and will have varying degrees of rubbishness.

We will eventually have T-shirts key rings Branded condoms and other various rubbish products as requested by our 1 member.

So nerrrrrrrrrr !!! :w00t:

(I’me just jelous I havent got a Club lol )

Oh the rules

1. be rubbish at cornering fast

2. Be rubbish at getting your knee Down

well its easy buy a v-twin, crash or get pulled a bit…teh choice iiiiiiiiiiis yours (in a cheesy game show voice):smiley:

lol - good for u, dude :wink: have fun :w00t::hehe:

I DONT WANT TO CRASH OR BUY A V TWIN LOL BOTH ARE RUBBISH UNTIL YOU GET OLD LOL

DONT KILL ME I AM JOKING UNLESS U AGREE

me agree!!! V-Twins rule my son!:smiley: crashing hurts!

Oh, Oh, please let me be member number two!

I’m crap at both those things, just because i don’t get enough practice…

Read it again Ratty I dont not think V-twins rule altho i Appreciate others of the older persuasion might lol

It is done you are no 2

i know that ya twonk! im telling ya they do!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Angel! you not joining teh v-twin massive!?

I’m not in a club, don’t like clubs, wouldn’t want to be in one ! I’m too individual for that and if I ever get to the point of fitting in to a club, please shoot me ! :slight_smile:

Thanks Ang :stuck_out_tongue: It’s time for lunch :smiley:

[quote]
Wigglemethis (23/07/2008)

It is done you are no 2

stop nicking my members lol

I’ll join in this club… :slight_smile: Whats my number! :smiley:

I the sprit of union member all over you are not allowed to openly poach members of another club this is punishible of up to ten lashes Ratty

[quote]
Wigglemethis (23/07/2008)

shut it! or i’ll scratch ya eyes out:P:w00t:

Ratty - at least i get to be number two at something!!What numbner will ibe in your if i wanted to join, not saying that i am.Do i get like special membership and stuff, coz i’m special?

No 3