Right you all got clubs

hush! OR Iā€™LL SEND MY LEGIONS IN TO CRUSH YOUR CLUB! hehe CLUB WARS!!!:D:w00t::wink:

Donā€™t do It suzuki They worship the Devil LOL and i need all the members i can get

you would be No.16, of course your special, you ride an SV:D you will always be special:)ā€¦soā€¦get it in ya sig ā€˜V-Twin Massive No.16ā€™

if ya dontā€¦iā€¦thinkā€¦iā€¦iā€™m go cryā€¦:crying: :crying: :crying:

well Iā€™m club-freeā€¦and this sounds about right for me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tDxgXC7vz0

Its descending into all out civil war now - Rattyā€™s sending in the Generalsā€¦ and we are so rubbish we cant even escape them :smiley:

As i told you on the phone, unless you make me special in some way, iā€™m sticking at number 2!

Can I get a membership number on this one?, its easier and cheaper to join this one rather than Rattys.

All those that think scratched and marked knee sliders look untidy say ā€œAye!ā€ ;):w00t:

i could make you specialā€¦:w00t::D:P

maybe later i need to think about this and im very busy at work now!!:w00t:

Dinner Lady of The V-Twin Massive:P

nope SA is now ā€˜Angel of The V-Twin Massiveā€™:smiley:

Is membership of multiple groups allowed?

If not, Suzuki Angels got a very tough decision on her hands, I personally think that Non Corner-rer non knee down club is the futureā€¦ sheā€™ll need to make her mind up though, it could create a membership nightmare for wiggle if he is ā€œreservingā€ a number and then ditches it! :slight_smile:

hahaha oi! behave!:wink:

I am crap at both rules of your new club.

Pleaeaease give me a number.:unsure:

yeah tis allowed, me and you are BCR massive too remeber!:smiley:

besides angel knows wich way to go if it comes to itā€¦:wink:

like my new sig ratty? itā€™s pretty fly huh:D

tis not bad:D good effort

I can be members of both clubs, canā€™t i?

I have a v-twin and iā€™m crap at knee downs.

I havenā€™t even got a number in Ratty club any how.

no.2ā€¦ chunks is our spiritual leader wether he lieks it or not so he doesnt need a number!:smiley:

you aint gonna get out of it young lass;)

tell ya what tho, livened teh forum up abit aint it, depsite SOME thinking its spamā€¦W-H-A-T-E-V-E-Rā€¦WE ARE JUST HAVING FUN:P