Ride4Fun Rideout - Anyone Interested?

Hello Everyone! Not posted any of my rideouts this year, for all those that have noticed. :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems that rideouts are a bit thin on the ground this year (so it’s not just me), and I really could do with at least one blast this year, so I am just wondering how many people would be interested in joining me if I get one organised.

My rides are usually fast paced, although because I employ the cornerman system, they also accommodate less brisk riders, too. :wink: Historically, they have always started from Dunstable Downs in Bedfordshire, although they could really go from anywhere, really. My routes always avoid motorways, rarely use dual carriageways, but always run along twisty A and B roads, with a round trip of about 200 miles and a stop for lunch.

So, let me know if you’re interested, and if there are enough replies, I’ll get something posted ASAP. :wink:

Woohooo he lives!!! :smiley:

Get it up and I’m sure you will have a few takers :wink: miss your rides Craig

I’m in

Need to get as many is as I can !!!

Local also so be rude not too !

About time :smiley:
Your ears must have been burning the other day. :smiley:

When ?

IN!!!

I fancy it, I was going to post a Dunstable Downs route with the opening post being, “In your own time Craig” but I didn’t want to be a smart arse. The last one I went on was great.

I’d would happily join

I’d be a yes, but not sure if that would kill it for a number of others, so put me down as a Maybe! :smiley:

I would be up for it :smiley:

very interesting…

That’s what I was thinking.

I’m in. :slight_smile:

i’m in, if I can make it.

Definitely sounds good!
But can you organize it on a Saturday, for once?

They are always on a Saturday :slight_smile:

I’m in, missed your rides this year, although I have only been on a couple, they were great! Local too, nice one :slight_smile:

Yes they are always on a Saturday so if you are super keen you can ride on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

if its a Saturday I’m in too.

So would we we if we had a clue as to the date as most of our weekends are taken up with rideouts.:slight_smile:

Yes please… why don’t we use the website calendar?
It would be nice if one of the mods could write down all the dates for events and ride outs upon request…