Ride4Fun Rideout - Anyone Interested?

Gee whizz a ride4fun ride out.
It’s been wayyyyy toooo long Craig

Defo up for this, when we lookin at ? this Saturday ?

Wow, your ears definitely must have been burning! If I’m in the country, I’m in, been far too long.

Do you feel warm and fuzzy inside with all the love for your rideouts?? :stuck_out_tongue:

:w00t: Im in!

Even got a bike that can keep up now :smiley:

Sounds good, in if its this Saturday

Haha. Be good to see you buddy. That Bros looked like it had a good turn of speed when it wasn’t weighed down with luggage.

Well, judging by the response, I’d better get a rideout organised pretty soon. Sorry it’s been so long; but I’m back now. :slight_smile:

For those hoping for it to be this Saturday, I’m sorry, but you’ll just have to wait a little bit longer, as I need time to memorise the route. I’ll put a post up in the next few days, though, so you can add it to your diaries; and it will definitely be a Saturday.

BTW Why would my ears be burning? What have you been saying about me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloomin typical, your setting up a ride soon and guess what…I’m running into my rotation of working weekends :frowning:

Well being as I live literally a couple of miles from the Dunstable Downs it would be very rude not to :slight_smile: Although it does depend on the date! :crazy:

Oooo might be up for this, depends when, If not then I might make it along for the start to say hi anyway

Anyone have any preference as to which of my fabled routes to do, or are you all happy to leave that up to me? :wink:

I’m happy for you to surprise us. Just hope its a date I can make.

The Cotswold Link / Melton Mowbray / Gt Yarmouth. :smiley:

Surprise us Craig

just as long as I can make it

How does this coming Saturday suit everyone? :cool:

I’ll be in Italy… hope you’ll organize another in 2 weeks time :ermm:

Badly ! But majority rules !

Same as J.C. damn and blast!!!

Talk to the Jets as they are organising one too

I’m going to be in rubber and 30m under the sea on a wreck. :smiley:

What’s her name (the wreck that is) :w00t: