Ride to Cumbria, Lake district

Its gets more interesting, it’s now a bikers swingers party in the Lakes:D… and with only one female going(I think)… any of you lot faggots then?:wink:

Easy now who said we can’t pick up some girls while were up there :slight_smile:

I dunno if my new bike will make it that far :frowning: and i wanna come :frowning:

Are you implying that Cumbrian lasses are easy?:w00t::smiley:

I’ll report back to you on the 23rd aug :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if you can’t pull a local lass there will be plenty of sheep about… but best take a pair of wellington boots with you to keep them still!;):smiley:

Ah you learnt the hard way then huh

best take some velcro glove as well :wink:

I’ve just paid up too.

Years of shepparding on the lonely hills… well it passes the time aye:D

I’m paid!! :slight_smile:

Sorry , after my initial excitement I dont think I will make it. After the Big International Rideout I will be fed up with my bike :hehe: Have a good one. I have done a mega route up there:

Richmond - Layburn - Hawes - Settle - Skipton - Grassington - Ripon. Give it a go if you have time.

just make sure yours still has that big cork thing that makes your keys float and let me pick first… cheeeeers :stuck_out_tongue:

Still no e-mail confirmation from them despite calling them before shiver… will give them a call tomorrow to check what’s up!

I sleep like a log so don’t mind sharing with someone who snores

They have u booked as ur name was down when I called! :slight_smile:

Yeah seems that gmail put it straight into my Spam folder! So for everyone if they haven’t received one, that’s the first place to check! :slight_smile:

Alrighty, I’m all paid up!

Just paid! thanks for the reminder Claire x

Bumped & updated! :slight_smile:

Bumpety bump…

I think a discussion on routes will be the next installments around July time :wink: