Retro games

yeah I was more of an arcade guy as well *
In that case you want the MAME core with the arcade ROMs

• I remember flicking the old 2 drachma coin up the slot to get a credit instead of 50 drachma!
1 Like

I only just caught that…By the time I was good at it, it was the 10drachma instead of the 100drachma :wink:

Now you mention it, MAME core sounds familiar. At the moment though I think there is no chance for me to revisit my youth anytime soon…

what are you doing at 3am in the morning?

The last few days we were trying to calm a screaming, and coughing child to sleep (it only worked 50% of the time) - all the while dealing with a few rounds of liquid shit…

Usually I like to sleep at 3am…

gameover!

1 Like

Out of interest… is there a 3am in teh evening as well? :thinking:

haha yeah but its in Australia

1 Like

Good point well made…

No wonder i was getting emails about this as i started the thread :rofl:

3 Likes

We did wonder about people getting emails off old threads! Cue lbers trying to find old threads to annoy old members :kissing:

Welcome back shiver… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No idea when i last logged in but hi. Atleast i still qualify to be on here as i have a gsxr 1000 k8 now

3 Likes

Hey Barry good to hear from you

1 Like

2 years ago apparently. Do you have any pictures of the finished Golf?

Bit of a thread resurrection but was browsing old Amstrad games and came across this Gem.

Just checked in and glad you resurrected. Was just playing this

Road Rash, Sega Master System version on Kodi :+1:

2 Likes

extra thumbs up for using Kodi :stuck_out_tongue:

retroarch is your friend :wink:

Ah to be honest it’s pure nostalgia. Those games are crap by today’s standards so I don’t believe in investing a lot of time to recapture my youth.

And, as always, time is my biggest issue. I even have to split the one movie I watch every so often over two nights… :frowning:

Last time I played a video game was Chuckie Egg on the BBC Microchuckieegg

That’s actually quite why I like retro games on the Retropie I have. Can give them a blast for 20 mins and put down.

1 Like