Real people With Rude Names

http://www.b3ta.com/features/realnames/

Sid, what an amazing find – PMSL!! :D:D:D:D

Mike Hunt’s not on there!:smiley:

Good find.:smiley:

It sounds like a joke but there actually are a brother and sister who live in aylesbury named everard and othelia dick, i worked with there late father but never asked how their names came about .

It sounds like a joke but there actually are a brother and sister who live in aylesbury named everard and othelia dick, i worked with there late father but never asked how their names came about .

I hate having a duel personality !! please someone make it stop :w00t::w00t::w00t::ermm:

:hehe: I went to school with a girl called Clare Mycock…it wasn’t until the 5th year we found out she had a brother…Philip!

What kinda drugs were her parents on :hehe:

Everard Dick, Phil Mycock . . . are you sure you’re not making these up!! :wink:

Best I can do is an old client: Mr R Saul – strangely never used just his first initial.

[quote]
Zeus44 (28/01/2009)

Everard Dick, Phil Mycock . . . are you sure you’re not making these up!! :wink:

[quote]

Hand on my heart, and on Chaos’, its the god honest truth :slight_smile:

Also had a girl called Rachel Pratt…and was she ever!

And my form tutor was called ‘Miss Apps’, I went to an all girls school, it was wonderful!

i know a girl in greece whose surname is ‘tsimpouki’

this means blowjb :w00t:

How about this London company: ‘Wayne Kerr Electronics’ :w00t: -

http://www.waynekerrtest.com/

I used to have to phone this company up from time to time - the PA would answer the phone “hello, Wayne Kerr, how can I help you”.

It was very difficult to keep myself from laughing hysterically. :stuck_out_tongue:

in my previous job i met a person with a surname of Payne… hm… and a lady called Ms. Kokot…now this surname means ‘rooster’ in the country where she came from, in my country it means c0ck:w00t:

anyone knows Mr.Dick Herts?:stuck_out_tongue:

I went to school with an Andrew Pratt.

Met a couple travelling in Canada years ago called Randy and Fanny. :w00t:

i once had a great aunt and uncle…Fanny…and Dick (richard) honestly!:w00t:

I SWEAR this is true…

My maiden name was Peacock. I have a distant relative called Andrew, but they abbreviated his name to Drew…

:smiley: :wink:

I believe you Joolz, there used to be a TV presenter who worked on Southern TV in Southampton called Chris Peacock, say it fast enough you’ll get my drift… :wink: :smiley:

:w00t:

.smiled:).