Real people With Rude Names

a few interestingly named composers for you:

V. G. Backfart (1507 - 1576)

J. J. Fux (1660 - 1741)

Anton Titz (1742 - 1810)

and last but by no means least

Thomas-Antoine Kuntz (1756 - 1830)

The deputy head at my secondary school was called Wayne Carr. True. I’ll never forget Mr Carr beacuse of that, unfortunately I only found out his first name in year 9. Oh the lost years of potential amusement… In actual fact he was an excellent teacher and never deserved the torment. Poor bloke.

I work with Steve Shakeshaft… always makes me smile :slight_smile:

My surname is Scheytt. It’s actually quite common in this town. There are about 50 Scheytt’s in the local phone book.

I’ve had quite a few fun times in England. Like checking in for flights…

“Would like like an aisle or a window seat, Mr. Sch… erm… sh… Sch… turns red

“Actually, it’s SCHEYTT. And I’d like a window seat if possible.”

“OK Mr… err… SCHEYTT. Here’s your boarding card. Gate B62 at 15:30.”

xD !!! As the Chinese would say, hirrarious!!!

Fun Fact: Being the uber efficient people that they are, German people usually answer the phone not with “Hello” but with their surname. Hence if the phone rings my dad will pick up and say “Scheytt?”

…Now if I see an increase in prank calls to our house… I’m looking at you Londonbikers! :wink:

The irritating presenter of all those make over shows, Gok Wan doesn’t have a rude name, unless you move just one letter … !

Has Mr. Shaw-Twilley been mentioned yet.

http://www.isbi.com/istd-viewschool/4745-Ruzawi_School.html

Hello,

I knew the Dicks as well as I lived in Aylesbury. I knew Everard Dick and My Cool Dick (aka Michael Dick) but never met Athelia Dick. He was a short west indian guy and went to a special school.

RIP Rupert ( their dad )

Not rude but amusing - I used to work with a lady named Rita Meader. Which isn’t funny in itself, except that we worked for British Gas.

My sister went to school with a girl called Kerry Hunt. If it’s not immediately funny, try a spoonerism.

There was a girl at college called Ophelia Ball

I also knew a Teresa Green and Justin Badger, always good for a giggle

i cannot say my boss’ name here:) but i tell you that FAT and -F-U-C-K- are surnames in Hong Kong. But non-english names do not really count

I went out with a guy (many years ago) called Wayne King, he turned out to be one as well.

I knew a guy in the Germany who was the equivalent of a Private in the Artillery Regiment, which they call Gunner. His last name was Rea!.. Gunner Rea!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
The poor guy was over the moon when he was promoted to Corporal! :wink:

I’ve also have a friend called Nick Payne… :smiley:

Oh my gosh, that description cracked me up. My family ‘know’ them very well. Apparently the youngest sister was known as 3D - Dirty Dolly Dick. There was no ‘Aphelia Dick’, it was a middle name, still funny no less.

hehe… in a similar vein…

i work with a dude called steve moffitt

i got a voice activated phone that i trained to call him when i shouted: “$H|T (0(K P|$$”

it’s kinda funny coz when i shout it, his phone rings and he sits right in front of me, so noooo escape :slight_smile:

i guess i’m an annoying tw@, but hey, it makes me smile :wink:

Went to school with a Richard Head, most commonly know to his mates as Dick.

Didn’t mean a thing then but I’d guess the guys been going through hell the last thirty (?) years.

I know a Mr Badcock on another forum. :slight_smile:

There was a guy at one of my places of work called Pete Glasscock - should have seen that one coming.

Peggy Ennis was a secretary at Glasgow Uni.