RBLR 1000 2014

Crack on, still time to join us for the Weston super Mare Airshow.:cool:

Was good to see Art this morning at Squires, he finished in good time too.

Well done boys :kiss:

RBLR 1000 Number 6 done.

This can become an addiction.

Well done TDJ sneaked in first via the back door bang on 17 hours :wink:

Bit of a disaster for me round Glasgow. Plan was to take the A84/A820 to Dunblane, then skirt around the East of Glasgow. Missed the M73 and ended up playing with the Central Glasgow traffic :angry:

Still managed a fairly decent 18 hours 27 minutes, not too shabby for the 1,042 miles route.

Next year I’ll be adding an intravenous drip and catheter to the kit list in an effort to challenge TDJ’s 17:00 hours :wink:

Massive well done to both of you - glad to see both home safe :kiss:

Well done chaps. :slight_smile:

1042miles in 17 hours, or 18 hours 27, feck me that is some riding. Well done

Fantastic stuff. Well done chaps

awesome achievement, well done chaps.

well done all

hmmm next years challenge I dare ya to leave squires last and 18 hrs left :wink:

Massive well done to both:)

The Rules state last booking time out of Squires is 8 am and even then you’ll still be given 24 hours to complete.

Although in the spirit of the suggestion we could book out at 5am then lounge around at Squires practising for a Boy Scouts Badge until 11am, that’ll leave us 18 hours to get the job done. Expect to spend around 8 hours riding in pitch dark, possible with added reduced visibility if it chooses to rain. Last year I left Fort William at 21:30 hours having to ride the 100 miles of twisties on the A82/A84 in heavy rain, proper scary stuff :w00t:

So if you’d care to lead Tim :wink:

Maybe one day art …But doubtful if I would dothat route … have myown route set out fora few years now but finances etc keep getting in the way .
Its still classed as the 1000 in 24 but its on roads I know well and enjoy . And doesn’t include others attempting the same goal at the same time …
Start from home and finish at home …