Professional photoshoot - any interest?

Rule 101 on advertising, check out your audience before presuming anything lol

Rule 101 on advertising, check out your audience before presuming anything lol

mole
I don't think I ever specified the gender to start with...
or she's looking to expand her portfolio alex
Alex, if you've worked with creatives for years then surely you must be against getting them to work for "expanding their portfolio"? There are no other service providers you would take this approach with; try with your dentist, or accountant, next time and tell us their answer.

LoL @Mole, I’d happily adorn your bike… It’s got less signs of abuse and muppet moments than mine has. Where on earth did you get the idea I can ride??? My bluff is obviously working :grin:

I would actually like some decent shots of my bike, but considering how good cameras and editing software packages are now, I personally think that a good photo relies more on finding a really good backdrop than paying out shed loads of £s. And cleaning it… Which is why mine will never look good. Marmasam and a few others had some sh hot pics done a while back by a forum member and if my fuzzy memory is correct, they paid very little (or possibly nothing?).

I know an A level photography student…I’m sure he will only charge a tenner per person, pocket money!

Having seen the photographer’s website … would we be getting the models presented in said website … hubba hubba !

Having seen the photographer's website ......... would we be getting the models presented in said website ........... hubba hubba ! IanWilliamson
Very possibly ;-)

If I pay the full £1500 … do I get to keep them ??? LOL

If I pay the full £1500 .... do I get to keep them !!?? LOL IanWilliamson
I'm afraid not....

You could purchase a Thai bride with that much. Probably 98% genuine

But would the Thai bride take photos of your bike? You’re missing the point here!

Why not? After all they make most of the cameras over there…

oh dear… The banter is gonna last til Christmas on this thread.

100 quid… With such an example post might be too cheap, just saying