Professional photoshoot - any interest?

if you want to sell this, you're going to have to provide better sample pics of what she can do. 

that pic of the zx9 could’ve been taken by anyone with a cameraphone. 

me_groovy
As I said above, I'm happy to give out her website via a private message

why private message only?

why private message only? me_groovy
Because some images are NSFW, and I'd prefer not to publish it here where I know a lot of people access from work etc (as well as people who are under 18)

just post it with a NSFW tag next to it

I thought you were gonna pay us for the photo shoot.

I thought you were gonna pay us for the photo shoot. silveR6
Wishful thinking, Alba :)

Was actually thinking about a long weekend to the Nurburgring, while I was washing off all the bugs off my bike.

For £100 I'd buy my own camera, still have change for some saucy undies and then take my own pics! Janey
I would not want to see the depth of your field.

Cheers Nivag - certainly been a while. Look what you lot have stirred up! I’m here to bring law and order - with a side helping of smut :wink:

As I don’t seem to have made it clear enough, we’re hoping to have some professional models come along as well to pose (aka drape) themselves over the bikes. Just an extra to enjoy :smiley:

So that’s going to be male and female models, of course?

If you need a good looking male model, let me know and I’ll see if I am available.

janey go and spank £100 on undies, I will lend you my camera, spend £150 and I will even charge the batteries and take the pictures myself. just saying.

@bluelagos - Id rather you than a silicone bimbo :kissing_heart:.

But whether you’d want to debase yourself by draping your body over a Triumph is another matter.

@Rosso - didn’t you take enough pics last week??? 

they were private and will remain so.

Perhaps this is your new career calling you?

doubt tit

Silicone bimbo… Yeah - some of us have tits that all are all our own.  :frowning:  

If one were to clean the beast for a photo shoot, why would you drape a model over it - surely you’d want to drape yourself over it.
Or a Janey, I would drape a Janey over my bike. But only cos she would actually now how to ride my bike far far better than I could.

So that's going to be male and female models, of course? Janey
I'm sure we can arrange for that to be possible :)