Photo call

(I updated your facebook link as it was slightly broken).

Not wishing to steal the spotlight - I’ve recently come back into doing photography after a long break (about 4 years!). I wouldn’t mind mucking in and assisting, I’m relatively handy with a reflector lol and if possible taking a few shots myself.

If anything would be great to learn from other people and see peoples varying styles.

Although I could see the frustration in various people wanting to photograph things but to be honest there seems to be a small queue of people who want a shot so it could work out well?

Don’t worry. I’ll take a pic of your bike on my phone while my bike is getting photographed!

:smiley:

Sounds good to me! Always looking for help, especially somebody who has some idea about photography.

Just chucking a date out there for consideration. How does Sunday 19th sound for people?

Just watched a great program on iplayer about british bikes and there history, really want to photograph (and own) a cafe racer now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers

Can’t do 19th as at BSB brands Hatch :frowning:

I’m doing a rideout on the 19th- Wanna come to Stonehenge?

Tempting but no lid and mrs wouldn’t be too impressed :wink:

Not sure anyone is around on the 19th as Brian’s rides normally get a good turnout. (plus I’m not there :Whistling: )

Ok so nothing but no’s so far shall we try another day? or is anyone actually available that day?

if it doesnt rain i could give it a try. might convince another friend or two, but again if its dry.

Was about to ask you silveR6 what bike you have but I am going to take a stab in the dark and say a Silver R6?

good guess. i wonder what gave it away? :smiley:

No idea! I think I might be a bit psychic you know :slight_smile:

Well lets hope for no rain

So anyone up for Sunday?

Weather supposed to be good to

Would love too but at Brands Hatch for the BSB. could we do next weekend??

good weather = rideouts.

sorry dude, we need to pack in as many as we can before the winter :smiley:

Anybody available to do anything on a weekday evening?

Could be cool to do something in the dark with some light painting!?

I’m available any night apart from tuesdays