One of our own

A day at the office (borrowed from his facebook page).

This is awful news, my heart goes out to his family, and to his friends who knew him well. I thought he was a lovely chap.

It’s unfortunately true.

I only meet Martin a few times, but what a wonderful chap he was.
I was shocked to hear and am lost for words.

His daughter says: “He had such a passion for riding bikes and we are comforted that he did not suffer.” and adds this photo which he apparently loved.
My thoughts are with his family and closest friends, who I’m sure will need all the support they can get.
RIP Martin.

R.I.P Martin :frowning:

Really terrible news, absolutely gutted. Was so hoping you were wrong but knew in my heart you wouldn’t have posted this without being sure.

Great fella such terrible news :frowning: :crying:

I’m speechless :crying: R.I.P. Martin…ride with the angels.

Very sad to hear news like this , only met him a couple of times, one being wednesday at BH .

Seamed like a Good Guy :frowning:

RIP M8 & fellow Biker…

my thoughts go out to his Family :frowning:

Am shocked and so sad - proper gent this one! Gave me his mirror and indicator until I could afford the honda bits - those will now stay on my bike as just wont have the heart to replace them. Don’t know what to say but thoughts are obviously with his family right now. RIP Martin you will be missed xxxx

damn it, lovely guy and will be sadly missed

RIP mate

I had the pleasure of meeting him at Blackheath and he was so lovely, gave me some fantastic advice.

RIP Martin :frowning:

Such sad news, R.I.P Martin.

Not 100% sunk in yet, but a great guy and a great loss to LB

Absolutely devastated … R.I.P. Martin my friend I’ll never forget you

RIP Martin… Like a lot of people here I met Martin a couple of times at BH. My thoughts are with his family and I hope they find the strength to support and comfort each other through this hard time but I also want them to know the LB community are here to help in anyway we can. Its really good they understand his passion for biking along with the risks associated and are taking it so well considering.

See you up there one day buddy but meanwhile look out for me on those roads!

I have just heard the news and am truly shocked. A lovely man with a great outlook on life.
That picture of him on track was taken at CSS at silverstone earlier this year for which I had the pleasure of joining him on.

R.I.P Martin you will be sorely missed.

Sad news indeed.My thoughts are with Martin’s family right now. God Bless :crying:

I am totally shocked to hear that a true friend has sadly passed away, Martin, rest in peace my friend, I will never forget you.CryingCryingCrying

This explains why he hasn’t replied to my PM’s!! :frowning:

RIP to an awsome and extemely nice guy! Who will be missed by all xxx

Very sad news. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times, and he was a lovely guy. My thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Martin