One of our own

such a sad loss.R.I.P Martin

No problem. I was in denial as I posted it! It has taken me an hour to get to where I can post a picture, and write an epitaph.

Omg no it can’t be? No no :frowning:

Utterly awful news. Very sad indeed. A true gent.

R.I.P Martin

The article also states ‘a red Triumph’, which would be PP’s Sprint :frowning:

Sad loss indeed, we were having a good laugh on Wednesday still.

I’ll remember him well as a life and fun loving chap!

:frowning:

I had the pleasure in meeting PP a couple of weeks ago. Mouth like a sewer and spoke as he found. Very funny and very honest man.

Such a sad loss.

RIP PP

xxx

I am really shocked, I can’t believe it, I shall ride my sprint in spirit of Martin on my matching sprint… I am so so sad :frowning:

More sad news.

Ride easy my friend. :crying:

Very sad news RIP Martin / The Captain.

Sadly this true - we have had confirmation from the family.

He leaves good memories with us.

I hope air traffic isn’t too busy up there old bean, Tally-Ho.

of course a rideout or some sort of tribute will be considered with due regard to his family’s wishes.

This is tragic… Lost for words

Terrible news.

Terrible news. RIP dear chap :crying:

I am truly gutted, he was a cantankerous old fool, but such a nice chap to talk to, my friend Martin, I will glossy miss you. :frowning:

Not another one , was only talking to him last week at Rodders memorial :frowning:

R.I.P Martin , thoughts are with your family at this time.

RIP Pimlico Pilot

Very sad to hear of Martin’s passing, lovely man who will be missed by many RIP :frowning:

I didn’t mean glossy I meant truley :frowning:

This is such a shame. He was a fantastic chap. I’ll try to remember the good times, and there were plenty of those:

A sad loss indead. Only met him once - my condolences to those that knew him better & to his family.