North Wales Weekend #10

Wales Trip #10 Friday 7th October - Monday 10th October 2011

THIS TRIP IS NOW FULL

Right it’s time again to get the Wales trip sorted, we are doing it on a first come first served basis with payment in full by mid September, there are only 5 places left. Please note if we don’t know you or haven’t ridden with you there’s a good possibility that you won’t be able to come :smiley: Sorry but I’m very picky with who rides around me and others when in a group. Confident SAFE riders, not idiots welcome :slight_smile:

We will be departing from the Ace at 8am on Friday 7th October and returning the evening of Monday 10th October.

There are 16 places available,…there are no single rooms so you have to be prepared to share your room with another Lber.

Further information can be obtained via pm. The trip is four days full riding, 3 nights B&B with breakfast and 3 course evening meals each night all included in the price.

Have a look at our previous trips and photo’s.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic727900-52-1.aspx

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic611660-52-1.aspx

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic650653-52-1.aspx

1. Ang - Paid

2. Mark - Paid

3. Anne - Paid

4. Mark - Paid

5. Justin -Paid

6. Kevsta - Paid

7. Ashton (Chris) -Paid

8. nivag - Paid

9. Roland - Paid

10. Westie - Paid

11. Pogie - Paid

12. Jim - Paid

13. Joby - Paid

14. Geoff - Paid

Hi Ang: PM sent :kiss:

whats the weather usually like that date?

It’s Wales, so 6 months winter and 6 months of sh*t weather unless you are lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Iv,e no idea I wear Rukka. :smiley:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:“”; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}The sheephave woollen coats on in October if that gives you a clue!

The North Wales weekend in Oct 09 was sunny enough for the sombreros to come out:

After just having spent 5 days back up there I thought I’d share some more photo’s, we packed so much in I’m aching like fook :crazy:

We popped to South Stack to see the Dolphins, Seals and Puffins

Prince William came to give us a wave whilst working

A trip up Snowdon proved to be very cold, wet and windy at the very top

The steep steps to the summit, note nothing to stop you being blown off the mountainside :blink:

This is an amazing place, a must to visit. No cameras allowed inside so no photo’s…

It all happens inside there…

Just had to get a pic of this…why not pick it up and bag it

This is what we went for though :smiley:

The new Rukka Riding Range … I shouldn’t take the pee, he was the only one dry the whole day!

Can’t wait for October :slight_smile:

Looks like you had a great weekend, nice pics:)

ooh looking forwards to this trip very much, beats crappy france anydaY!

they have police in wales too (sorry to give the bad news :laugh: )

But Westie knows how to deal with them there - squealing “Ooooh you bitch!” works wonders:P

What are the police like in North Wales nowadays, they had a reputation for being super strict with aftermarket cans and small plates when Brunstom was in charge?

One thing I ask… No small plates it attracts trouble.

Fact :blush:

Not long now, Kevsta’s joining us too so we will be ok for pain killers :smiley:

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;}The pm’s don’t seem to be working properly, there were more choices as below than on the pm you received (IF you received it) Can you pick three choices for each evening and send me over your choice asap. Thanks.

STARTERS

1. Cream Cheese Filled Jalapeno Peppers(v) & Red Onion Marmalade

2. Sweet Chilli Chicken Sticks

3. Japanese Tempura King Prawns served with SweetChilli Dip Sauce

4. Duck Spring Rolls and BBQ PorkParcels

MAIN COURSES

Served with Chips, Mash & Vegetables

1. Steak & Kidney Pudding

2. Roast Lamb Shank in Red Wine &Thyme

3. Chicken in Creamy White &Mushroom Sauce

4. Battered Haddock & Chips

If there are any vegetarians please let me know