North Wales Weekend #10

Lot more fun:

Day 1) 441
Day 2) 235
Day 3) 313

Thank you mum :smiley:

My choice of main will be a surprise to all who were there last time i went!!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

And if anyone does not finish their’s i am always willing to assist!

Cant wait to see you all again.

Shiny side up

Jonesy :kiss:

Hi Ang, apologies for the late reply but I have been away from home and the forum still doesn’t like talking to iPhones. :angry:

Day 1. 4-4-6

Day 2. 2-1-4

Day 3. 1-2-6

Sorry to be a PITA, but can you ask the chef at the B&B if any of my choices contain nuts as I’m 'lergic to ‘em and they can give me a nasty turn. :sick:

Cheers, Duncan.

Thanks for the menu’s … Those that haven’t paid or given me your menu’s please please hurry up :smiley:

No problem, I’ll just keep Westie away from your meat. :smiley:

Thought “what the hell” and splashed out on a new tyre for the weekend.

To right! My mum always said that you should never let strangers near your meat. :slight_smile:

lol dont worry i look like jaws these days…

Possibly one place available, room mate to Jim for the weekend will know by Friday if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

Not long to go. :w00t:

I’ve just been sorting out some of the stuff that I’m going to be taking and was wondering if we need to take locks and chains or is the BnB secure?

Secure fella, will be fine.

Famous last words :ermm:

lol, dont worry, they dont nick the gay grey ones…:w00t:

Thats what I was banking on , its the bummer blu ones they all want !

No mate no need the bikes are very safe there. Just make sure you have some non bike gear to wear at the B&B. :slight_smile: and a chastity belt if you are sharing with Westie. :stuck_out_tongue:

with the current weather, im slightly jealous of your long weekend riding!

There maybe 1 space going I will know tonight. :slight_smile:

If i had the £££ would have jumped at it. my bank balance has taken a hammering all summer (thought bikes were a cheap hobby :crazy: ) plus I need a new rear tyre and a service to sell my bike! damn it

I doubt anyone will be needing a chastity belt lol, maybe sausage fingers lol xx

Should I take some oil to put on my chain or get some down there? Or we could bring some communal cans maybe and delegate transit to someone with panniers.