Newbie Night @ The Ace Cafe

Do you know when it is then?:cool:

Monday or tuesday. One of those. Iā€™m assuming monday! But iā€™ll just have to ask ginge! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bugg3r!! Ginge just said the next newbie night is on the sunday!

But iā€™ve gone and booked the monday night off specially, and I have the tuesday night off just incase it was changed to then, like previously suggested. Have to work sunday night, like all sunday nights, so now I canā€™t make it. :frowning:

Apart from this sunday night, obviously, as iā€™m on sick! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all!!

newbie here :smiley: (and yes, i introduced myself in the appropriate section already :stuck_out_tongue: )

still donā€™t get itā€¦will the Newbie Night be on a Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat or Sunday!!! :slight_smile:

getting confused here :w00t:

Join the club mate. Gingerā€¦get ya finger out mate!:stuck_out_tongue:

chunks just get the clubā€¦and beat the info from the ginger one :smiley:

Ok when is the Newbie night.:crazy:

come on give us a fighting chance of turning up on the right night :smiley:

After my little joke, Ginger is probably worried he might have to get his winkle out;):smiley:

think gingers gotta change his name to Arfurā€¦as in arfurn inch n 2 wrinkles :smiley:

Sunday night will be a sh*t night to have itā€¦why cant we have it on the night we want it on ? why do we have to ask the ace ? its a cafe

yes it is the sunday the post is being made as we speak so we are pulling out our fingers out of our backside i can only go as fast as others

what this Sunday ? all these days are confusing meā€¦I need my therapist :D:P

[quote]
Terry-Moto (25/02/2008)

Agreed Sunday is a naff night and why cant we have it on a night we want as it is a cafe and will be open Lb there or not :smiley:

I normally visit me mum for a slice of Battenburg before church on a Sunday :PShame it wasnt sorted out when first discussed many months ago, maybe we would have had more choice, however it is just a cafe & we dont take up tons of room so dont see why we need to have permission to drink tea :ermm:

Hang, Ginger has put a lot of work in to this, a lot has been arranged behind the scenes. It canā€™t just be changed like that and as I am sure you all appreciate if a topic such as this goes in to a forum wide disscusion group nothing gets sorted.

Give the guy a chance he will be the first to say if Sunday night doesnā€™t work at which point he will sort something else out, give it a try it might just work.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic318015-58-1.aspx

Yep Iā€™ll go along with that, Hang Ginger :smiley:

I wash me knob hair on a sunday night, week nights are better :slight_smile:

[quote]
Baby Polar Bear (25/02/2008)

Hang, Ginger has put a lot of work in to this, a lot has been arranged behind the scenes. It canā€™t just be changed like that and as I am sure you all appreciate if a topic such as this goes in to a forum wide disscusion group nothing gets sorted.

Give the guy a chance he will be the first to say if Sunday night doesnā€™t work at which point he will sort something else out, give it a try it might just work.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic318015-58-1.aspx[/quote]

Iā€™m sorry BPB, I must be a bit dim but what exactly has to be arranged? Its a cafe open to the public.

The staff at The Ace make no special effort on our behalf, unlike the N.London meet where Grim arranges a special menu for us and thatā€™s done with one phone call:)

No disrespect to Ginger butā€¦How hard can it be to get a week night sorted?

the reason why it was changed is that people didnt wanna go to it because of the twist and go chavs so i arranged it with claire and she said that we could have the first sunday or a wednesday that wasnt a car night but as you know bmm is on on wednesday and hopefully more members will come because they dont have to rush hiome from work and then beat the traffic just to get to the ace yes we could just turn up, but the thing is you cant really expect to have the tables at the end so give me a chance, im only fecking human

Wot did your Mum tell you bout telling lieā€™s :PLove you Ginge :smiley: still a sh*t night :wink: