Newbie night @ The Ace 3/2/14

Weather is looking good for the weekend and Monday - we should be there!:smiley:

I should be there supporting the Car & Van club. :slight_smile:

50/50 then

lol yeah

depending on the weather i will try to pop down been ages since i was last at Ace.

Iā€™ll be there about 8:30pm, but coming straight from teaching so will be in the car. Hope to see you there Alba, with Richard and Maxy.

Iā€™ll be thereā€¦ What exactly itā€™s happening in this kind of meets? Drinks / ride / showoff? Sorry, newbie alertā€¦ I have no idea :slight_smile:

What time does it kick off?

We just have a chat and a laugh and a drink usually, no riding until you go home :wink:

Iā€™ll pop by straight after work, see if I can wake some of the oldies up to stop by. :smiley:

There was talk of a small cell of exceptional individuals riding to the Ace from Borough Market at around Six pm
Is anybody in?

Ill be there around Sixā€¦

Donā€™t fancy my chances of meeting you at BM, coming up from way down south. Heading straight to The Ace once I ditch my gear at home.

At the Ace already, feeling lonelyā€¦:blush:

Where are you sitting?

Opposite the duke box. At a table with 2 blonde girls.

jsut got home not gonna make it tonight by the time im showered and etc :frowning:

Good to see some new, old and unregistered members - rain the rest of the week so Iā€™ll mostly be in the car!

Nice to meet people there tonight.
Sorry I didnā€™t get around to everyone to say hello- Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll meet you all properly over time.

Good to meet some more people tonight, sorry I couldnā€™t stay too longā€¦ Iā€™ll plan better for next month :slight_smile:

Cheers all

We will catch up soon - I didnā€™t work out who you were. Sorry.

Brian & Sue