Newbie night @ The Ace 3/2/14

I’m the Australian guy who was speaking to Emma and co on the other table.

Nice to meet you all tonight, good turnout.

Same time same place next month and if we have some more dry weekends may see you on a rideout.

In a lot of pain but totally worth it to see all your mushes :smiley: Hope your’e all home safe and sound x

Was great to see you all!

Thanks to Angie and Mark to cheer me up and Thamer to keep my mind of some problems :slight_smile:

R

Great Turnout with a good number of newbies. :slight_smile: and Dave. :slight_smile:

It was good last night, putting faces to forum tags. Cheers all,

Looking forward to riding with you all at some point.

Hi thanks for a very warm welcome and was great to meet a bunch of genuine like minded bikers, and looking forward to joining a ridout soon.

PS I was the person who arrived prior to registering, so now I have a fourm name

?? PAIN is the best Instructor ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not Keith Code then?

Nice to see everyone. :wink:

I was obviously late to the party and missed you mate!

Good to meet you guys yesterday.

Is this a regular event? I can take a couple of days off work every month, but need about a month to organize them.

Hope to see you guys again, in drier and much warmer conditions.

I believe it is first Monday of each month.

You’re right about that, first Monday at ace
Every Wednesday at Borough Market

i ended up spending all day shotting then fixing my buddys bike when his ccm desided to blow his switch gear up

Hey Alba - It didn’t and you didn’t :frowning:

Sorry Martin, my back is playing up these days I struggle with pain in the evening.

hope to see you another time soon.

Was good to meet everyone the other day, see you all next month, maybe I’ll be on the bike then :slight_smile: