Newbie Night - Monday Nov 4th

I lolled.

GWS hun.

See Kishan, this is how you do it properly.

Get Well Soon Ally!

Get well soon Ally x

Suspect now behind bars. Get well soon Ally.

You guys are nuts. Ally is into “break dancing” so she’ll be fine. :pinch:

Ahh Ally, get well soon. Keep us posted.

gws

This timing sucks.
Get well soon ally

Gardening leave?!

GWS

…and don’t fear the squirrel…

GWS Ally

That totally sucks… GWS Ally!

That’s unfortunate news. Best wishes.

Sorry for the delay in reporting in. Internet connection is pretty crap here - the squirrel pics have really cheered me up, as always you guys are hilarious! Will be here until Friday unfortunately due to pain and mobility issues. A plate and six screws in the ankle, but it’s the broken rib that is giving me the most grief.

Accident was completely my own fault, wasn’t going too fast, road was straight, new Tarmac, approaching a RH bend, so positioned to the left, squirrel ran out from hedgerow right in front of me (literally inches away). Had this happen loads before and have certainly killed at least one in the past, but usually they have bee at least a few feet ahead. Unfortunately I panic braked, the bike reacted ( not sure if it was a fish tail or a tank slapper), as it was so quick and the next thing I am hitting the Tarmac hard and sliding. In the grand scheme of things my kit did a brilliant job, everything seemed to get a good battering. Cheeky Chick (Marta) who I was with was just amazing

A true bionic woman, are you trying to compete with Barry Sheene ! :w00t:

“Broken femur, collarbone and ribs, busted wrists and forearm, and a lot of skin off in the wrong places…” Then, with a wry smile, he added: “Other than that, I feel brand new.”

glad to hear your ok mate. Them brakes on the speed triple feel a little different to those on the GS and the ER6!! Sure you will be break dancing in time for the LB Xmas do. the door new is you in good running for the LB crasher prize :cool:

was it at least a red squirrel???!

Damn sorry to hear this Ally! Rest up and hope you feel better soon! :slight_smile:

Blimey. Someone get a side car, and stick her in it!

:w00t::w00t::crying::crying:Nooooo!

I realise that I may not be a great advert for motorcycle safety :ermm:, but I have ridden over 23,000 miles for my 2 crashes. As quite a few riders only do 3- 4,000 per year, then surely it’s not ‘quite’ as bad as it might first appear…

I know…I’m clutching at straws here! :Wow: