Newbie Night - Monday Nov 4th

Big squirrels in HARLOW

Sorry to hear that Ally, damn squirrel. Get better soon.

Sorry to hear that you have been in the wars and hope for a speedy recovery. What bad luck :crying:

Wanted to come, but my bike isn’t active at the moment (waiting for some replacements parts), and had a meeting with a surgeon about some surgery that I need.
Hope to come next month!

Get well soon Ally and glad the bike okay - that would have broken your heart.

Even more “nutters” on the road than usual by the sound of things

Oh Sh!t, not again any excuse to arrive at the LB xmas party in a wheel chair :w00t:

No honestly GWS,

If it was this MF…

He is now toast…

Aww man, very sorry to read this. GWS Ally!

Oh no!!

If I can help, let me know. What hospital you at?

GWS.

Are we going to have to rename the “Smiled Club” the “Ally Club” from now on? :laugh:

Ffs, stabilisers for Christmas…
GWS.

Oh no! Poor you! Was that on the new bike? That’s so unlucky, hope it’s not the same ankle as last year…:unsure:
Good luck with the op, keep us posted on your progress.

Oh my…! Get well soon Ally…need any help gimme a shout (note that i’m pretty useless at most things but i’ll see what i can do!)

The surgeon thinks it’s just the break. This time it is her right ankle, not the same one as last year. She was told she’d be in for an op today if they can fit her in. Edited to add update:

Ally just text me saying she is going for the op now. They managed to fit her in early.

I think she still has them from last Xmas !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope op all goes well !!

Jeez man what is it with Ally and sticking herself in a wheel chair before the LB xmas do? How bad can your dancing be??

Hope you GWS

Also this guy took a shot at me on the M1 this morning ………….:D:w00t::wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you sure it wasn’t this cheeky chap?

WOW Ally… Thoughts with you yesterday!

I do hope op goes well!!! Pls do keep us posted & let me know if you need anything! xx

Im pretty sure it was this guy

Nah, it was this dude.