Newbie Night Monday 7th January Ace Cafe

If you ask nicely I’ll show you the gash. :sick:

Gash… So you did go for the sex change!!!:w00t:

Why but is all behind me now.

Plus I only did it so I could get Westie to squeal like a girl. :smiley:

lol sean your so bitchy!:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys,

By the looks of things I should be watching out for a guy who has a “gash” and his partner!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Back of the stage near the bikes it is. By the way, I’ve just noticed that tonight is also BMW night and as I own a BMW F800S, it looks like that it may be a good night to meet lots of people!

Rgds Nando

BMW car night. Not enough wheels.

And Westie is the only gay in the village.

im pretty up for coming tonight, assuming nothing else needs my time

im on the BMW atm, but i might go home and get the blade. I might also bring Mrs Rixxy :smiley:

im picking some panniers up around the corner from ace so ill pop past around 7:30 id say well aslong as my bike doesnt over heat and blow up in london that is =[

Wow it’s dead here… Oh first in the queue for dinner!:smiley:

Hey all will be down at about 7 ish. look forward to meeting you all :slight_smile:

erm that aint true!!!

Just pulled up cant see no one I know so going to stand alone out sidw hahah

Shame I’m not going to be able to make this. Have fun everyone and wishing you a good recovery after your op Kevsta.
Ally - sorry can’t help you out with lift tonight, hope someone managed to take you.

come inside then you donkey, theres about 12 of us sat in the sark at the far end.

stll stuck at work :frowning:

Will have to make it next month … should ever get let out on time…

**** day at work and forgot on the way home

ps why do spme bikers ride with full beam tossers

Great to see you guys tonight!
Didn’t stay long because I wanted to ride my new shiny bike or “lady in Red” as i call her:)

Was good night got groped by SilveR6 after hearing about my big tools :slight_smile: at Ace then Gems On way home what more could i ask for :smiley:

good to meet you all tonight