Newbie Night Monday 7th January Ace Cafe

Will be there from 6.30 ish :slight_smile:

I thought Mac P was going to link this to the top?? or did i read it all wrong??

I’ll try to get a pass to come down, +hopefully my zip will work

Should be there & like Rixxy, bike if its dry in the morning & cage if not! :crying:

No rain, I’ll be there. Never been too a Newbie night. I think i’m about 5 years too late :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe depends what time i finish work on monday in watford and depending if im seeing the gf or not.

Will be coming in cage as bike no where near ready yet

First day back in the office tomorrow, but work permitting, i’ll see you all there tomorrow evening :slight_smile:

Sod it… We will be there, i’ll be on the bike regardless of weather!:smiley:

Dear LBers I would like to attend Newbie night, does anyone have the co-ords for the ACE.

Glen.

I’m on the bike today so see you all there later, will be there from about 5ish.

haha really? Here ya go, 51°32’29"N, 0°16’40"W 51.541389, -0.277778 got that from their website :stuck_out_tongue: Do you look like your avatar pic? hahahaha

Ill be there in the car if I get out of work early enough.

i will be there

Is this like the Friday nights ‘i will be there’ if so, see you next time!!:D:D

says he that hadnt been out for 2 years!!:laugh:

What you mean he’s come out? Does Tiggi know? :blink: :smiley:

boom boom!!

Hi Guys,

I’m new to the forum and hoping to be there at around 1930hrs too!

Is anyone else a newbie and also coming!?!

No idea Nando.

Normally we occupy the far end of the near the stage with all the bikes on it.

I’ve not been to the ace in so long that I might as well be a newbie :slight_smile: As kev said, look for us at the end near the stage or be brave and ask someone if your not sure :slight_smile:

If you earwig conversations you should be able to hear Kev talking about his back - thats us!!!:blink: