Newbie Night Monday 4th February Ace Cafe

I’ll be there from 6ish PM, I guess most will be there far beyond 8PM

R

Anyone leaving the centre around 6-6:30pm ish want to meet up to ride out to Ace? I’m London Bridge based, but could meet up anywhere North he river nearby.

Leaving from close to Farringdon, may be 6 (I planed 5:30 but dont mind).

R

Sounds good, I could be there for 6pm. PM me a post code or something where to meet you.

I KNEW IT:D

i will be there at about 7.30 ish i think…will have to check in at hotel at borough, then 1 hour on the tube!

see you all tonight :slight_smile:

Ps - check out the laurence of arabia bike inside on the podium (if it is still there) – it was borrowed from an italian museum i believe!

I’ll be there from about 19:30.

the nearest tube for those that are coming by Transport Against London is Stonebridge Park which is on the Bakerloo and London Overground (Watford Junction) lines.

transport against london - pmsl!

Can’t believe someone has bought the .com already lol

Was going to pop down, but I got a better offer!!!

So maybe next time

Well let’s be honest, they’re certainly not for it. :smiley:

Running late, damned work getting in the way of my social life - should be there c. 8pm.

Was going to come down after cooking my soup
I’m still cooking my soup

Maybe next time :pinch:

Ah ****!

I thought it was a sunday today!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know why you thought that…

It was really lovely to see so many old faces of yore including the one and only Terry Moto - made my night :D:D Great seeing some nice new faces as well and a new 2013 Street Triple:P.

Enjoyed the evening - great to chat - only marred by a nutcase in a BMW who tried to ram me off the road into oncoming traffic on the South Circular at twice the speed limit. Luckily the oncoming traffic stopped, to allow me back onto my side of the road or I would have been a goner:crying:

Yep, there was great to meet you all, I really enjoy that, as well as chrome lights ;).

Looking forward for next time.

Take care all!

R

Ribs were yummy, shame some are on a diet :smiley:

Whys that tart? :hehe: