Newbie Night Monday 4th February Ace Cafe

What is delivery time? I might buy myself one just for that occasion.
:cool:

Will try and get along. Missed last one, so definitely need to pop by.

Now I have my new (5) wheels (try not to take the piss - I look even more of a numpty than usual on it) I am planning to come along.

Looking foward to seeing you all again. :slight_smile:

Aw, damn it! I cant come this time, but I really wanted a go on your super scoot.( would be lovely to see you too of course Ally :slight_smile: ) time trials around the beemers our front should be the order of the evening I think. Pics please!

WHOOHOOO!!! i was hoping you would say that Ally.

i’ll do my best to be there.

Ah!! Thanks guys - always nice to feel wanted!! With a suitably flat surface (a rare find with London pavements) I can really pick up some speed. Wizzing round the hospital (for my 7 different appointments!!) yesterday was great fun - did get some funny looks though - perhaps as much because I make squeaky breaking noises when I go round corners! Need to take my thrills where I can find them for now!!

Will try to make it, as I’m now back in the country…depends on how sore I might be from skydiving on sunday (weather depending)!

I’ll try to head up on Monday provided the weekend doesn’t get the better of me - I’ve got 3 Swedish friends staying with me this weekend, I live with 2 Italians and a Spaniard - I suspect I may be quite tired after a weekend of international boozing!

Should be there for this one…Hopefully good weather this year so can get good load of ride outs in. Missed most of last year when bike got nicked. Been kitting out my 750 so bring on the meets and track days :smiley:

i will make the effort on monday :slight_smile:

Ha ha just seen that it is German bikes and cars on Monday at the Ace, so will have to rock up now :smiley:
Should be there around 6.30-7.00 for dinner too!

For the shy people I shall be wearing a white T shirt with londonbiker.com on the front and black leather trousers with black boots, and some guyliner :w00t:

If the 3 Swedish friends are women bring them along

Sure no one will mind :smiley:

If I am let out of work at anything resembling a decent hour I’ll be there …

I’m working in the evening, but I might pop by on my way to town if it’s dry as I will ride the bike in.

+1.

Im in!

Can`t make it, Monday night is my hoola hoop class.

I will try and make it this time (although it usually takes me at least a couple of days to thaw out from Sunday’s rides, so will be wearing a big woollen scarf and thick jumper).

I’ll come straight after work, should be there about 6.30 ish. I ride a British bike, so hopefully, as it is German bike night, this will not cause too many issues with those who prefer other nations’ machines :D. I look forward to comparing notes.

I also have a bet on with the high stakes of a cup of tea with OMC, regarding heated grips and teenage hooligans at the Ace.

Hels

might just pop down as i haven’t been to a newbie night yet

if I do I’ll be wearing my red LB hoody

Stewie

around what time in general does everyone get there?

Does 730-8pm work?