Newbie Night at the Ace cafe Monday 1st July

Join the clique we are of somewhere much better.:slight_smile:

Blackheath tea hut?!

Where’s my PM???

Oooh, you’re visiting Kishan’s pub in Hertfordshire, right? :slight_smile:

Haha no, we are off to Ludgershall up past Aylesbury for an annual bike meet they have there, it’s nearer to home, nicer roads on the journey and they have a BBQ so it was a no brainer for me :slight_smile:

cool,

maybe myself and cat will come up :wink:

Will try and make it there tonight. Probably won’t stay as long as last time though!

Splitters! :stuck_out_tongue:

think i might try pop down to the Ace tonight.

I would come but as i dont have a bike on the road lol All i have is the van :frowning:

You’re more than welcome in the van Steve :slight_smile:

Chubby kids like me cannot say no to BBQ food - this is a fact. :smiley:

I will pop by and say hello early (around 6)

Maybe pop back later as i said i would meet alex at 9pm.

you can ride bitch if you wish, if so give be a call :slight_smile:

I knew I’d have you guys if I mentioned BBQ :slight_smile:

Umm…newbie here…intend to pop by at 6 or so…if there’s anyone coming up from London Wall/Angel it would be a pleasure to ride along…

I’ll be along for around 7 or so. I’ll be on a Black 57 plate ZX6-R and my mate will be the 6’5" one on a white R125.

I’ll keep an eye out for any LB gear.

Is there any way of recognising people, I don’t really know anyone.

For any noobs looking for us - we will either be sat at the far end (by the stage and vintage bikes, or we my be sat outside at the same end. Ask one of the staff if in doubt. See you later!

Well, I made it for a couple of minutes…and got a call from my wife that my son is on his way back to the hospital :-(. So am sitting here now while they run tests, it looks like he’ll be having his appendix out. I’ll be here a while I guess.

Either way, was nice to see Rosso and Rob, and to meet Nils. Hope you looked after the newbie I brought and then abandoned with you!

-simon

It was a pleasure indeed - your little one should be back on his feet within a week…as i recall recovering from my appendix op when i was 4… Though that might down to the fact i was told i will be gifted a new bicycle (which i did get btw)

Home now, was a good evening, good to meet you all! Hopefully I can get on a rideout while the weather lasts!