Newbie Night at the Ace cafe Monday 1st July

I’ve never found the car meet lot being a problem. If you get there a bit late go to entrance by the mini roundabout to get in, that’s where you can park your bike.

Kishan, stop being silly, you ride on the road with cars all the time, get your back side to the newbie meet, the kinda cars that meet at the ace don’t want to tussle with bikes, they just want to stand there polishing their cars and looking at them :slight_smile:

Newbie night has been on the 1st monday of each month for as long as I can remember so don’t try and change that, anyway at weekends people are oiut on rideouts and stuff so no one wants to be sitting around the ace all day :slight_smile:

well its the german car owners who seem to bully me on my way home from the ace as they speed up and down in a straight line, i may come down will see what the mrs has planned.

Well apart from the brief flirtation with the first Sunday of the month, which went down like a Lead balloon.

I own a german car, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you when I’m driving it :laugh:

lol meany :frowning:

Kishan, man up.

German car night has never been a problem, as has already been said. If it’s busy ride to the mini roundabout and go in that entrance.

Shall try to get there…work dependent

May pop in and wave :slight_smile:

I am cursed on Monday it appears! - next month I will defiantly make it…:crying:

I will try and get along, getting bored sat at home now.

woohoo! Stick some BMW logos on the van you’ll be allright :smiley:

Right, sorted babysitter for Monday, so will drag Mary along. Going to be bit of mad darting about, London Bridge to Dagenham, then back to Ace. Still, Mary’s been wanting to head along for ages. Pro see you all 7:30-8pm ish.

I’ll be there.

Just bring Sabrina

I think I will be in something Italian on Monday night;)

Will be there.

Should be along to this too.

We are not going to make this now, we’ve had a better offer lol

@Tiggi?? WTF? Shame!! I have even managed to convince cat to come!