Newbie Face/Bike photo sheet

Made my mind up… A blue iridium double bubble screen for that bike with a matching visor for your lid would look the part. I think its the huge amount of visor detracting from the looks.

Hiya London Bikers, my name is Angela, I’ve been registered on this site for I don’t know how long, but never really used it. I hate Bikermatch, the way they try and weadle money out of you, yet still advertise and it all looks so dated, but I like the way you can connect with other bikers. I’m gonna hang around here instead, and hopefully get involved in meet-ups and ride-outs with fun bikers COS I FOOKIN LOVE RIDING MY BIKE!

Here is my favourite picture of me on my pocket rocket! I’m on a restricted licence, but the restriction comes to an end July 22nd, so soon I’ll be able to keep up with all you other bike riding fookers ha ha ha! My first track day is almost booked in and I cannot wait to get them little buggers atta there, can’t believe I made it this far and didn’t bow down to all the people I’ve met that kindly offered to rip them out for me!

Anyway, good to meet you all and hopefully meet you all soon tearing round the twisties, te he :wink:

Hi and welcome

Well it’s a couple of years old this photo but it does show me with my bike, my old one at least just before I set off on my “wrong way round” documentary tour. Have 1200 Bandit now & an R6…or Rsex as I have nicknamed it. Have owned & ridden everything from chicken chasers to Ducati superbikes & still love all things two wheeled & motorized. I could never own a garage big enough for all machines I want at my disposal. Bike snob I’m not.

here is me at the British Motor GP yesterday

This is a video of me bike. One of me to follow at some point. . . . …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFONwjtU7Vo&feature=plcp

ello angie B, wicked bike I nearly bought one before I passed my test.

I’m a newbie on here!

Ello LB’s,

I’m a newbie, been riding 12 years, didnt realise this site was around, fellow biker I was chatting too once mentioned it. Been out for one ride out with three lof the LB’s had a proper ride out :slight_smile:

Luv riding in packs, reminds me of the days on me Kawaski AR50 with the lads at school.

Thats my bike.

And this is my 16 year old son and his ped (i mean his baby).

Live in W3 and up for ride outs :stuck_out_tongue:

@ Helmet, feck yes lovely bike, (bit tooo mental) :w00t:if you’ve only been riding a year or so, I dont live far from the ace, so let me know if you wanna meet up.

As promised many moons ago…The bike. Suzuki GSR 600 K7.

Nice bike!

Thanks R1 Frank, not an R1 by any means, but plenty for an enthusiastic newbie!

this is mine :smiley:

Tasty, I see you bought the fastest colour!

nice seat! is that a custom job, or a main dealer accessory?

yea. its custom. bought it off a dude who wrecked his GSR

closer image of the seat :cool:

hi all, Mark from Essex here. Triumph Sprint ST as you can see.

Hmm, EssexMark39 is Mark from Essex… how old are you?

:slight_smile:

yep you guessed it … 39

Me and my Ninja ZX14 on the M25.

Attachments

214.JPG

407.PNG