New Triumph street triple

Nice one Matt! What yer doing with the tiger then? :smiley:

well, she will be up for sale, so if you know anyone who wants a tigerā€¦:smiley:

Well done mateā€¦Now give us a goā€¦Of the bikeā€¦The one with wheels :w00t:

I reckon you should simply change your name to bikewhore or triplebikewhore as youā€™ve had three bikes in quick succession.

oi you! well i rode the demo again today, ooh i love it, and i want it now!:smiley: i may let you have a ride if your a good ladā€¦:wink:

Wicked nice bikeā€¦thatā€™s a pretty butch look for you isnā€™t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Be sure to post up a few pics when you bring her home!

oh i will, cheeky sod! hehe

well im getting the front cowl (fits above headlights) free

fly screen, free

and rear hugger to add to her:)

I hope you mean the bike matey :wink:

of course, as long as i can go pillion on the r1 and wrap my arms round your manly bodyā€¦ dribble drool, hehe:w00t:

You slagā€¦PMSLYouā€™ll not convert me from the ways of the womanā€¦You can bloody ride the R1 yourself :laugh:Edit: Iā€™ve been bamboozledā€¦Thatā€™s just what you wanted wasnā€™t itā€¦Doh! :doze: :laugh:

ha ha ha, pmsl, oh ya poor thing! i know you a cat loverā€¦:wink:

Tasty, tasty, very very tasty, theyā€™re very tasty.

Just got back from a mateā€™s 30th up in Long Eaton, heā€™s got a Triumph dealer at the end of his road. Popping out for a paper/pint of milk in the morning turned into an hour of dribbling over one of these with all the toppings, the stock isnā€™t bad but the Arrow sounds out of this world.

Bagsy Iā€™ll buy it off you when you get bored, knowing you that could be before itā€™s delivered. Iā€™d better start saving.

well yes thanks love they are very tasty, and sound great! i am so excited, i cant wait to collect her!:smiley: i will let you have a go for swopsie on your f800? xx

I can`t wait to see you get your leg over the new bike.:wink:

Very nice indeed! I have always liked the way these bikes look!

I followed somebody on one of these during a higher speed fun run in the area I live. Looked like the bike handled well. Was real quick!