New Triumph street triple

Welcome to the 675 Gang Matt, you’ll not regret it. :stuck_out_tongue:

nice bike, still not as good as the 675 though :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Westie! It looks gorgeous!:cool:

check out Uber’s cans on his bike. They look and sound the mutts nuts :cool:

you couldnt have gotten a second Triumph

Tshirt could you!! LOL :Whistling: :ermm:

seriously tho… you must have gotten a good pay rise when switching jobs!!

(oh and very very nice…)

Very nice :slight_smile:

Hehe - cheers Sherrie! :smiley:

I know Arrow have been developing two products for the Street Triple with Triumph. One is the 3 into 1 full system which is what Alex has. They’re also bringing out a set of titanium slip-on cans in 2008 which look very tasty! You can see em on the Triumph site.

Cool! I bet the white looks good, as well.

yes i am eventually after ive paid for her gonna get her a nice set of oval slip ons… ooh suits you sir!! hehe im in love:P

slut :wink:

you git!

i was gonna get one as my next bike…tho the KTM 950 has caught my eye;)

good choice tho fella, nice one!:smiley:

the bike for 2008 I think damn good choice…if it hadnt been for the traction control i would have maybe gone for a street triple instead of the ZX 10…mind you that depends upon infinity staying open as they have my deposit…hmm

whore…:w00t:

mines got the same engine you nob! hehe, and its wayyyy sexier!:w00t:

Erm you reckon? With all it’s private bits out on display…?

I prefer mine with a their secret places covered up, then I’ll take the covers off in private.

There’s sexy and then there’s just plain obvious. :cool:;):stuck_out_tongue:

listen you all know im a slut, the triple likes her privates being on show, so me and the triple both share the same ideas, both dirty fukkers on the sly… hehe

nice bike mate

(except those horrible head lights)

sorry but i never liked them

Top bike mate. The wait’s gonna be tough though. What’s the new nickname then? how about West Riple?:stuck_out_tongue:

Bike is great but you confuse us all the time Matt. :smiley:

no confusion my end pavel!, yes the wait is gonna be tough but it will be worthwhile!, it may come through a bit quicker!:slight_smile: but it gives me time to sort the funds…:slight_smile: