New Triumph street triple

i have just ordered myself a brand spanking new street triple 08 model in fusion white for delivery in March next year!:w00t: ive never had a new bike before. The delivery time is 5-6 months as they have been so busy with the sales on these.cant wait!!

Attachments

Triumph_Street_Triple_675_ac5pz.jpg

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny! Congrats, chuck!

You whore… moving from bike to bike more often than you change your underpants!!!

nice though…and a good colour…

Bitch…

You do know bikes can be serviced every 3000 miles dont you? They dont need replacing :smiley:

Nice bike though, I am sure you will love it!

so what’s your new nickname gonna be?

oh yes i am aware, hehe im already up to my major service on the tiger! thats 6000 miles since july…

yes cant wait, and elad as you know i always have clean undercrackers…:wink:

Oh I say how luvverly :smiley:

Yes what will your new name be? Maybe best to be just ‘Westie’ - that way you don’t have to change it every few weeks :P:Whistling:

xxx x

well i was thinking of west triple:w00t:

Rhymes with ‘nipple’ & I know you like those :wink:

Sweeeeet! I’ve been told that they’re being sold faster than Triumph can make them.

Good colour for the Triple too Westie, I think they look great in white. Looking forward to seeing that beastie down at BM!

Nice choice Westie :slight_smile:

thanks love…:slight_smile:

ooooh, that’s wicked Westie!!! They’re lovely bikes, can’t wait to see it (and have a go, lol) :smiley:

thanks hun, im like well excited!!! :w00t:

Good choice!

No complaints from mine. Gotta add the arrow too - sounds fantastic once run in!
But dont tell them you’ll do it in a week like i did (numb bum syndrome!)

Waiting list is even longer now! Street triple one owner for sale anyone! lol

yes, i hear it is hot at the mo on sales of these… ive got another testride booked on tuesday!!:w00t:

Nice one Westie :slight_smile: They sound fab with a good exhaust on them.

Congrats honey! you won’t regret it I’m sure, once you get a taste of that sweet triple engine there’s no going back :w00t:

Nice choice Westie:)

That should bring out the hooligan in you;)

ooh thanks guys, and im love the white, meeeoiw!!! x