New top gear

How about that NSX. Looked awesome.

I loved the series finale, that was funny. LeBlanc’s bit in the 911 was good too.

Bit fed up with Eddie Jordan playing the Irish old fool act though.

Bit fed up with Eddie Jordan playing the Irish old fool act though. me_groovy
He is what he is... he can't change that.

there was a moment with le blanc when they were doing the mini jumping where he went from acting to just being himself and he seemed so much more relaxed and believable. hopefully now Evans has gone that side of him comes out more

there was a moment with le blanc when they were doing the mini jumping where he went from acting to just being himself and he seemed so much more relaxed and believable. hopefully now Evans has gone that side of him comes out more Marmablade
Totally agree

If Eddie follows Chris, it can only get better. The younger Chris and Rory are good, Matt is good, Sabine is hilarious “Not bad for a fat American” on the jump was too good!  It is shaping up nicely and the Extra Gear gives it a nice feel.

yeah, Jordan still feels like he’s there to cover for somebody, not like he’s actually supposed to be there. 

Accidentally switched to BBC yesterday while Top Gear was on (haven’t seen the previous episodes). All was fine until Evans appeared and started interviewing Patrick Dempsey. Had to turn off after a couple minutes, he’s so damn irritating! Glad he’s gone and here’s hoping that next season is better than this flop. 

I think it’ll find its groove after a couple of seasons. I think there’s potential with LeBlanc & Harris - Evans not really, but then the first season always needed a seasoned presenter/scape goat. There’s a few issues with it - the longer VT’s didn’t seem natural, the star segment is far to long etc… I should have a watch of the last episode; this week.