New: londonbikers.com weekly Podcast!

Today I finally got round to subscribing and listening - nice one, keep up the good work

Great stuff! And I’ve just finished Podcast number 3… so look out this evening when it’ll hit the servers.

m

ok im no computer geek but is there a differance between… me and 2000 windows…i tune says 2000 and xp to run it but i have… me… and i will not finnish downloading and i would like to listern to the pod casts…

Grr that’s irritating - I am going to produce a more compressed version next week that will be easier to download on older PCs… you can try unsubscribing then subscribing again… sometimes that helps.

m

just posting from my sisters in birmingham where in listening to the third podcast from as my sound card is cupput

barro thanks for the mention but it was the roundabout i went roung the wrong way and the t junction i nearley ended up in someone garden

brilliant podcasts matt so keep up the good work

see you all at cubana

Great podcast once again! Trully enjoyable and fun to leasten to. Thanks guys

Keep up the excellent work and I’m sure many more non-london bikers will want to join

I hope so! Everyone is welcome!

Great stuff!

Thanks guys… We’re having so much fun making them!!!

Help us spread the word Deeas!

Just heard this weeks podcast! Another great job done! I love it and can’t wait for the next one. I actually want to be there for it, lol

Glad you liked it mate! Now enter the competition! 20 V2 Sponges to give away!

Congrats to the podcast gang. Another cracking broadcast… and I won a prize.

Keep up the good work

Well done Mini Mo… LOL…

Podcast was good this week, nice one guys n girls

Did you like the bits at the end… ?

m

I did! It was really nice! Im loving it

Where was the singing Foxy?

Shhhhush… I can’t bring myself to listen to it… I nearly died inside when Matt said that they were still recording… LOL…