New: londonbikers.com weekly Podcast!

Just downloaded and installed it. Nice and easy to use. Thanks mate.

Oh, one small request, more pictures of Hayley please … only because it looks good to see the face when hearing the voice, her being a very pretty blonde is nothing to do with it !!

ha ha! Yes I bet! More photos of Hayley next week!

m

OK, I see the LB artwork but no pretty blones. What’s going on?

You must have blinked mini_mo! lol

It is only a quick shot of the pretty Hayley.

Within the first 5 minutes … I think, when the boys are talking about having her pic up.

When she says “broom broom”

well done guys, looking forward to the next one.

Thanks mate - we’re recording tomorrow night so it should be out on Wednesday before the Cubana meet.

the girl sounds like one of the Television-X presenters…

Shat stops LOL

I thought he said “Chip shops”.

HOW PROFFESIONAL IS THAT !!!..

Massive shout out to Matt and Richard who make it possible and Cez and the Foxter that give it the content…

I so enjoyed doing that …you made it a special day…and night !!!

“God”…I got mortal drunk…Im putting it down to pre-fight nerves !!!..cant think of anything else to put it down to…it might have been the company of a team of propa pissed heads…I dont know but what a quality experience all round !!.

Drunk Barro, Is that what you call it!!! He he he…

I dont drink alchool mate! Don’t look at me!

I dont know how but i totaly forgot about the podcast so i stayed up tonite to listen to the first weeks and its great i feel sorry for you Cezar Matt laughing at the way you pronounce things lol i did think the way you prononced your brazilian (you get what i mean if i spelt that wrong&nbsp mates name.

lol

I don’t thik you’ll ever live this one down Cezar…

I wil stop opening my mouth, that’s what i will do! lol or perhaps I had a better idea, wait to see Tash

I can’t wait!! He he he…