New Biker Cafe - East London

Chose an odd time to open coming into winter , Will it make it past easter so I even get a chance to go to it ?

May rock up there for a coffee, see how they treat a work bike :smiley:

I’m going there this morning. If anyone is keen to join me? I’m going with Charlie

I went yesterday night but it was shut. Defo isolated one stage I felt like id get raped lol (only joking). Very quiet roads around there tempts me to get the front wheel up… sadly it was closed but may pop over again this weekend.

Looks like a decent place.

Hey nice find Ally yet disappointing how much negativity I read across 3 pages of what should be a very exciting thread.

Ally, great work doll. If there’s a vague reason for me to get involved with them re anything official just drop me a contact.

I’m off from Tuesday so might ride up there maybe weds before going bm or something so if anyone wants to accompany me please let me know :smiley:

Love this place!! Exceeded my expectations. As mentioned I led a ride out from here today for about 30 bikers. I had organised with Josh ( the owner) for him to open up early to accommodate us leaving at 9am. Despite being open until 2am last night (as they were hosting the Bike Shed after party), he opened up at 7am to feed our early birds. Everyone was really impressed with the quality of the food and felt it was good value for money. We all felt that it had a cool vibe, without being pretentious and the parking is awesome - you kind of ride through the building to the bike park at the back - too narrow for it to be a car park! It’s so secure that many of us were happy to leave our lids on the bike. Josh is a very nice chap and we plan to be very regular patrons. He will be opening in the evening as soon as he gets his booze licence, but again, I’m sure he would be happy to stay open if a group wanted him to. Go visit, before you assume the worst, I think you will be very pleasantly surprised.

i am so glad to hear i was wrong =]

Hun, there is no guarantee you will like it, just saying I was really impressed. All I would suggest is that people be open minded and go and see for themselves. All credit to you for being open to having your opinion changed.

right i might be heading over there tomorrow afternoon, then meeting a few people at Krispy Kreme in Enfield for a donut and coffee. shout if you want to joinand meet up for a slow ride there:D

For anyone who has been curious about trying this place I and some others will be there from 8am on Saturday, if you want to come and join us for breakfast, before we leave to go for a ride-out at 9am http://londonbikers.com/forums/1037695/19th-october–essex–new-to-big-bike-and-125-ride . If you can’t make the ride out, but fancy having a look at this new place, then please come along! (address details on the ride out thread).