Never thought I'd say this, but Biker Down

Ouch.

Hope you feel fighting fit soon.

Ah man, that is not good. Get yourself hospital John do not take any chances with you health.

Real shame about the bike, perhaps you should have punched the driver in the face and when they are on the ground bleeding you should say Sorry mate, I didn’t see you.

Hope your back on two shortly.

Holy crap John, that is one serious looking drag bike you have there… as has been mentioned already get yourself along to hospital this morning and get that hip looked at, better safe than sorry fella.

I hope the insurance sorts itself out smoothly for you, just as a matter of interest what was the car? And did the driver admit responsability?

GWS mate

Wow, heard about this at BM and now seeing the pictures… man that is a big one!! Hope the outcome is a good one for you, and definitley get yoruself checked out at hospital. Probably is OK, that looks a lot like the damage I had on my leg after the big impact I had, but chipped bones etc can cause very long term damage if not found…

Get wel soon fella

Glad to see your OK mate;) Can’t believe how many times i’m reading biker down:w00t: Been a LB member for 4 months now and this has got to be the 7th time. :w00t:

Unlucky fella, sorry to hear that.

Make sure you get all the injuries looked at, especially the shoulder - I had the same kind of injury, turned out I’d torn cartilage, and shoulders are difficult joints to repair.

It may well be worth getting a consultant to check you over, even if you have to pay - hopefully the insurance will recover the cost - you don’t want to be having an op 3 months down the line when it’s too late to get it paid for!

B King Chop? might catch on! Hate reading about anyone going down, thankfully you’re number wernt on that one! GWS buddy…

Adding my own “Oh No!”

That part of the North Turkular Road is my neck of the woods :frowning:

GWS

hope you are feeling better!

nice work atleast your still in one piece and the wife cant moan about you walking around in your boxers

I’m guessing that won’t polish out :w00t::w00t:

GWS and get down the hospital ASAP. It all helps with personal injury claim (which i’m guessing you going to be doing).:wink:

And go bike shopping, that will cheer you up, hopefully:D

Ouch, hope u r feeling better, def go to the hospital, even if its just to get some sympathy from the hotter nurses!!:smiley:

Glad to see you walked (or Hobbled) away! 406 can be a nightmare, the only thing which is worse than poeple not looking is people who dont look and are on the phone which i think i see weekly on there!!!

Grrrhh!!:angry:

that was quite scary. Crawling along as usual on my way to BM…

there’s a copper with his hazards on,
oh, a broken bike, wonder where the rider is
ah, there sat on the wall. Holy f**k it’s John! “JOHN!”

Would’ve stuck around and given you a lift but after seeing the state of your hands and how big you are, I didn’t think it’d be safe putting you on the back of mine. Especially considering how white your face was.

Sorry to see jessica in that state, definately get her back home and change all the parts back pronto! happy to give you a hand with it. Oh, and get to your GP, A&E will do naff all for you.

EDIT: twas here for those interested. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=51.613196,-0.122645&spn=0.000341,0.000603&t=h&z=21 GWS.

you have to go a&e for xrays etc just for the all clear and for insurance reasons if you are busted but left it too late

very true, but a 4 hour wait in A&E for some nurse to say “it’s just a sprain” taught me not to trust them. the GP can give referral for Xray, which is quicker usually.

3.5 hours and a cpl x-rays later, I seem to be in one piece more or less.
Now to get the bike back home!
Hip is looking nice n bruised, not as bad as RR’s I was wearing hip armour thankfully.

Hey John, Just read this and so glad you’re okay, a real shame about the bike, but, you can always get another - Hope your claim gets sorted quickly

Sounds nasty. Hope you find some witnesses for the insurance claim.

Give it a few days mate! :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn the poor bikes a mess, so glad your injuries are only slight fella, GWS.