Never thought I'd say this, but Biker Down

Thank god you walked away from it, from the look of them pic’s it could have been a shite lot worse :unsure:

Bloody hell mate, Terry Moto’s been riding about on worse for as long as I’ve known him! He’d be back out stunting that by know! :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

Silly question but, have you been to the hospital yet? That hip looks like possible internal bleeding. I only say this because I had a similar injury when I binned my 600, and it turned out I’d chipped the bone in my hip! :pinch:

Not trying to scaremonger mate! It’s just that you don’t get any medals for being brave when you’re a civvie! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Stupid idiot car driver…Glad you’re relatively ok though, and hopefully the insurance sort you out quickly.

lol well I did think I could wheelie it home.

I will see how the hip is in the a.m. and prolly pop down then.

Best get it x-rayed etc… :wink: Especially at your age, you don’t want a plastic hip now do ya? :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheeky bleeder!! :stuck_out_tongue:

gutted for you mate.glad you are ok

dude what time did this happen? and where? i was on A406 this afternoon

bout 4.30 and at bowes road heading west, just after Green Lanes

damn passed through there myself about 2-3ish, just after the speed cam>?

get that hip looked at dude, ASAP:)

Very sorry to hear this mate, but glad you are still here to tell the tale:pinch:

Just to show you what internal bleeding ends up looking like, here’s what happened to my hip… :smiley:

Attachments

DSC00783.JPG

my balls were a similar colour 2 weeks ago…incident with a petrol tank and 25mph-0 in a second…:w00t::w00t:

NO i dont have any pictures!:w00t::w00t::smiley:

sorry to hear about your off mate.bike looks a right mess,if you need any thing

pm me with your number,see ya soon

tug:)

That’s not what you said earlier :smiley: … Any donor parts going spare for Tugs bike? :wink:

H, glad you walked away from that one, really sorry to see your gorgeous shiny bike looking so abused though. GWS xx

flippin eck john, hope you’re not in too much pain mate. Gutting about the bike!!

flippin heck:w00t:thats a mess clad u walk away from that,get well soon.

Sorry to hear of your off hun. Please go and get your hip looked at asap.

Get well soon xx

Bit of T-Cut on that bike and it’ll be back to new :wink:

(yowzer)

OMG Johnny!! have just seen this

Jeez…hope you are feeling ok this morning.

The bike is replaceable but you’re not!

GWS

x