Need to go some where

What a lovely day and I need to go some where, anywhere so…

I’m off to Barnard Castle for an eye test!

4 Likes

Popped outside quickly -2 nice and crisp. Might go to box hill and back later in the afternoon.

1 Like

This week I’m going to get the SMT out a thorough wash, clean, lubrication, check all the fluid levels, and tyre pressures and head out for the first time in months later this week.

Not sure when or where I’m going but I going to go somewhere.

4 Likes

First ride of many

5 Likes

Nice. Still too cold for my liking for a leisure outgoing. Was some snow today. Well sleet stuff. Suffering the freezing commute still gives me the chills thinking about it.

1 Like

I was too busy grinning to notice, was out for 1 1/2 hrs and was cold for only the last 10min

5 Likes

Well glad I went for a ride just before winter started again

Properly snowing here! Bloody hell!

1 Like

Awesome I’m out tomorrow on the lanes

Just renewed the insurance. Renewal quote 365£ did the usual song and dance, got it down to 230£ (cheapest on price comparison 175£) but stayed with Bennet’s cos lazy.

So by the time I get MOT done it’ll be good weather, right?

Easter-snow-bunny

Was it involved in a nuclear spill???

wtf.

It was overcast here early this morning, but have had blue skies since 10ish.

That poor snow bunny.

1 Like

If you fancy a Saturday run, let me know. Some people may be at home so hopefully quiet roads

2 Likes

Me and mate collected a Renault 19 Charade 16v on Diana’s funeral from Harrow. We had an absolute blast coming back home on empty roads.

2 Likes

Gav, as fellow non giver of a fck for royal protocols, do give us a shout if you fancy a catch up Saturday. Current plan is Grafam water but easily diverted/adapted.

If I can get the bike done, I’m up for that on Saturday. Where would you want to meet?

1 Like

Works for me and something different to boot, see you at 9.

Now to repair The 250 by way of some drive chain maintenance and it blew a rear bulb on the A14/A12 junction. Naughty I know but I continued home with just the number plate light to the rear.

Plan is to go through FF and Saffron Walden. Either would make an easy pick up.

Rode to West Bay yesterday. Left in the snow and had fish and chips on the beach in sunshine.

4 Likes